No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao Defeat Was Highway Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao Defeat Was Highway Robbery

Whenever a big fight in the boxing world goes down, I like to make the rounds and get some feedback from the boxing community out here in Las Vegas.

This past weekend, at the MGM Grand, Manny Pacquiao appeared to do enough to claim a victory over the ambitious Tim Bradley. But after twelve rounds, the WBO welterweight title would change hands as Bradley came away with a split-decision verdict after two of the 115-113 scorecards read across the board went in his favor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Duane Ford was quoted in a LV paper saying" Bradley gave Pac a boxing lesson", no comment from Cynthia Ross, I had it 8-4 PAC,watched it 3x...no action needed says NVSAC...maybe ford's been around 2 long & Ross shouldn't b around...she's the most inconsistent judge in NV, worst female judge...NV doesn't have much w/her...

Comment

I agree with Jeff. Manny clearly won the fight but he wasnt the same dynamic and explosive Manny of old. Hes clearly slowing down. He was taking rounds off I couldnt believe it. Even though I bet 200 on Bradley I thought I was dead money until I heard the decision. So I gladly cashed out my 640 and ran before they reverse the decision on appeal. I thought Manny looked good not great.

Comment

Whatever angle I look at it Bradley did not win that fight..

Comment

All the Mayweathers (Floyd sr, Jeff, Roger) gave the fight to Pacquiao...and two fo the three of them dislike Pac so that tell you something right there.

Comment

Oh I gave the fight to Pac too 8-4 or 7-5 though.

But that's also the Margin Marquez got robbed by Pac on a so called close decision. So I'm cool "It's just business".

Comment

There you have it Floydies who think Bradley won Roger, Jeff and I'm sure your Leader Floyd Jr will state Pacquiao was robbed, So it's time to get abroad and agree with your leader that Bradley lost and pacquiao won. I scored it like Jeff 10 rounds to 2 so I'm just as good as Jeff in boxing knowledge

Comment

you know it's bad when all of the Mayweathers believe Pac was robbed.

Comment

"Mayweathers don't know boxing!" - floydiots

Comment

Arum robbed your idol, fanboys, Manny needs to get his balls out of Arums purse.

Comment

Working...
                    X