No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Pacquiao Defeat Was Highway Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
    Duane Ford was quoted in a LV paper saying" Bradley gave Pac a boxing lesson", no comment from Cynthia Ross, I had it 8-4 PAC,watched it 3x...no action needed says NVSAC...maybe ford's been around 2 long & Ross shouldn't b around...she's the most inconsistent judge in NV, worst female judge...NV doesn't have much w/her...
    They said Duane Ford is 74, is that correct? I doubt this judge still can see the fight in front of him especially in fast pacing action. Did someone checked these judges eyes before they allowed them to judge this fight? Why someone this very old judges they still allowed to judge a fight is beyond belief. They may even forget the name who is fighting above the ring.
    Last edited by whirlwind; 06-12-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      They said Duane Ford is 74, is that correct? I doubt this judge still can see the fight in front of him especially in fast pacing action. Did someone checked these judges eyes before they allowed them to judge this fight? Why someone this very old judges they still allowed to judge a fight is beyond belief. They may even forget the name who is fighting above the ring.
      1 judge was 74 and the other was 71. Thats the kind of crap killing the sport. If they can rob Manny they can rob anybody. Weve all seen poor decisions in the past Lara v Williams, Williams v Martinez, and Mallinaggi v Diaz 1 for example. But nothing on this level. And as a fan of Floyd I must say that worries the **** out of me.

Comment

No robbery took place it was a close fight I scored it 2 ways 7-5 Bradley and 114-114 a draw

Comment

And any minute now we will have a couple trolls pointing out that the mayweathers don't know ***** about boxing LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            you know it's bad when all of the Mayweathers believe Pac was robbed.
            yah seriously lol......also marquez thought pac won by like 4 or 5 rounds.

Comment

mrclutch85 could you te;; me with the exception of the 10th and 12th, which rounds did you give tim? I've watched this fight four times now and i'm tryin to give rounds to bradley but i'm having real real trouble. imo, anything other at 8 rounds to 4 at max is just crazy.( have 28 years of boxing and watching boxing)

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                you know it's bad when all of the Mayweathers believe Pac was robbed.
                Whats really funny is when they said JMM won they were haters.

Comment

Most boxing fans today are brainwashed sheep. I hate it. It was a close fight. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    Most boxing fans today are brainwashed sheep. I hate it. It was a close fight. Get over it.
                    no it wasn't. almost every boxing expert agrees with the mayweathers. i also thought bradley won 2 rounds and there is no case for possible winning more than 3 rounds. he never landed anything effective the entire fight yet he was hurt in every round at some point lol, he even ****ing said it.

what kind of fighter says he needs to look at the highlights after he won to see if he really did. even when fighters take a clear loss they often think they won, bradley obviously didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      No robbery took place it was a close fight I scored it 2 ways 7-5 Bradley and 114-114 a draw
                      soooo dumb it's hard to imagine you believe that

Comment

Working...
                      X