No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Interesting. that's not a good idea. He could get attacked.
    he could, but I guess thats better than 23 hour lockdown

Comment

I'm aware DE100, but they're gonna have to reach a compromise somehow. If they refuse to let him out of isolation, then let him go home then. Are they afraid he's at a higher risk than all the other inmates? He's in a lose-lose, so better take the lesser of 2 evils I guess. It's a ***** when you're not in control of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yes. What he did was wrong, but what do I care??? Why do I know Floyd Mayweaher....because he fights. Why am I a fan of Floyd Mayweather...because he fights and how he fights.

So....I just care about watching him fight.
        What if it was some amateur fighter ? WHat if he wanted house arrest cuz he couldnt train for golden gloves?

Cmon stop with this "i only care about what boxers do in the ring mentality" They fight 36 mins every 6 months and shoud be immune from jail sentences because they are boxers? Laughable

Comment

"You take the good with the good; you take the bad with the bad."

Yeah right!

Comment

Part of me wants him to stay in there but I'd really like to see him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
              Part of me wants him to stay in there but I'd really like to see him fight again.
              what, forever?

Comment

Mayweather or any celebrity would never be allowed in general pop.

Just a ploy by his lawyers trying to give the prosecutors an ultimatum

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I'm aware DE100, but they're gonna have to reach a compromise somehow. If they refuse to let him out of isolation, then let him go home then. Are they afraid he's at a higher risk than all the other inmates? He's in a lose-lose, so better take the lesser of 2 evils I guess. It's a ***** when you're not in control of the situation.
                  They gonna have to come up with something, how you gonna be on lockdown for 23 hours for 2 months on some misdemeanor charges lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    That's a hell of a honest answer.
                    its the truth. and i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      what, forever?
                      Pretty sure he means for the rest of his sentence.

Comment

Working...
                      X