Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, for what he did, he should have gotten a fine, pay some restitution, do some community service and maybe an anger management course. What he did was wrong, but prison is not always the answer.

Locking someone up for being unable to contain their emotion is not going to fix anything. It will only make them more resentful.

Comment

• Im OK if he can atleast do a full month in there. But if they let him out after less than 2 weeks, then that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        You know, for what he did, he should have gotten a fine, pay some restitution, do some community service and maybe an anger management course. What he did was wrong, but prison is not always the answer.

Locking someone up for being unable to contain their emotion is not going to fix anything. It will only make them more resentful.

Let me beat your sister, threating to kill her and steal from her, and just pay a fine and pick some liter.

Does that sound fair to you.

And this was not Floyd first offence of this crime

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          You ever been to jail or prison? Mayweather will have a lot of people that will love to see him because he's a celebrity but the reason they would never allow him into GP is because someone would hurt him, guaranteed.

Just having a name makes you a target. Not everyone in jail or prison likes you because you are a celebrity. Just like Michael Vick admitted he had to pay off the Mexican Mafia while in prison because black gangsters wanted to hurt him, his own kind wanted to get at him.

There are people in jail and prison who want to do bad things just because. Floyd knows he has to be locked up 23 hours a day and can't mix with the general population because of security reasons.
          Number 1. I been to county jail before...it was BORING, NOT Intimidating! This aint tv, this is real life fool! Number 2. Allot of people will love u because ur a celebrity..Floyd is not a celebrity, He's a World Class Pro FIGHTER!!!!! EVERYONE will either respect him, or be scared of him once they realize he's crazy! Number 3. Mike Vick was in PRISON, For YEARS...Floyd is in COUNTY JAIL With petty criminals, people who drove drunk, didnt pay parking tickets, or didnt pay child support!..LOL...Number 4. They PROMISED to have Floyd isolated for ONE WEEK...They SURPRISED HIM By telling him he will spend the ENTIRE 87 DAYS ISOLATED FOR 23HRS A DAY!, Eating chips, and cheap sodas, and wont let him train...the reason they changed their mind about letting him go into the population is because I TRUELY believe people want to see him lose, and they want him to munch on chips, going mentally crazy, and not training! Floyd had no idea it would be like this bro stop it! But at the end of the day, I have to say he never should have got himself in their, so all this other shiet, comes with the territory, what else can I say!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Number 1. I been to county jail before...it was BORING, NOT Intimidating! This aint tv, this is real life fool! Number 2. Allot of people will love u because ur a celebrity..Floyd is not a celebrity, He's a World Class Pro FIGHTER!!!!! EVERYONE will either respect him, or be scared of him once they realize he's crazy! Number 3. Mike Vick was in PRISON, For YEARS...Floyd is in COUNTY JAIL With petty criminals, people who drove drunk, didnt pay parking tickets, or didnt pay child support!..LOL...Number 4. They PROMISED to have Floyd isolated for ONE WEEK...They SURPRISED HIM By telling him he will spend the ENTIRE 87 DAYS ISOLATED FOR 23HRS A DAY!, Eating chips, and cheap sodas, and wont let him train...the reason they changed their mind about letting him go into the population is because I TRUELY believe people want to see him lose, and they want him to munch on chips, going mentally crazy, and not training! Floyd had no idea it would be like this bro stop it! But at the end of the day, I have to say he never should have got himself in their, so all this other shiet, comes with the territory, what else can I say!
            Look at Murkaman talking some sense,

Its cute.

Comment

• I cant wait till the people who says Free Floyd, have something he did to his baby mama, happen to their mother or sister.

Lets see how they change their tune then. Such selfish people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Look at Murkaman talking some sense,

Its cute.
                Last time I talked some sense, u tried to pick and arguement, and got frustrated beyond belief! Please man dont make me do it again! Just be cool, relax, everything will be just fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  You know, for what he did, he should have gotten a fine, pay some restitution, do some community service and maybe an anger management course. What he did was wrong, but prison is not always the answer.

beating up a woman = getting a fine?

What about people who are in jail for less..... jeez... floyd fans.........

If floyd was caught having *** with a man they'd probably argue *******uality is ok.

Comment

• I wonder what happened to all Mayweather's talk about he grew up rough.

He can't even serve his already reduced bid IN protective custody.

This guy is supposed to be a warrior? Don't make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      beating up a woman = getting a fine?

What about people who are in jail for less..... jeez... floyd fans.........

If floyd was caught having *** with a man they'd probably argue *******uality is ok.
                      Allot of people think he's gay, and bro...*******uality IS Okay...You cant judge people for NATURALLY being attracted to the same ***!..Floyd showed some tendencies but I could care less..SRL Is gay but does that mean he aint a legend?

Comment

Working...
                      X