Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Mayweather seeks House Arrest: Link inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d4 you should write to floyd as you are his biggest fan. it's all you talk about.

get that crayon ready son

Comment

• d4 you should write to floyd as you are his biggest fan. it's all you talk about.

Comment

• Originally posted by cisjay View Post
        Stfu, he took a plea deal to protect his children from testifying, *******.
        Bro he took a plea cuz he couldnt fight the case with his kids WITNESSING it, and terrofied of their father! Stop the foolishness, Floyd is a jerk and we all know this by now and accept him for who he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
          d4 you should write to floyd as you are his biggest fan. it's all you talk about.

I might do that, he probably bored and lonely in his cell, my letter my keep his spirits up.

Dear Floyd, I think you are an ATG Ducker. When will you step up, grow a pair and fight Pacquiao. Enjoy your time in lock up and hopefully you would have learned that it not right to attack women, threaten to kill and steal. I also hope this experience has made you grow some balls.

All the best

D4

Comment

• Not surprised by this and I bet you it's all part of the plan for Floyd. He wasn't about to spend the full time in jail, no way.

They will let him out like they did Lindsey Lohan and let him spend his "time" in a mansion where he can live like a king.

Justice for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Bro that wasnt apart of the show, Floyd punched the guy on tv, and Big show was shocked, didnt u see them on cnn looking at Floyd like he was a jerk for doing what he did with all the other wrestlers uncomfortable with the situation? Accept the fact that Floyd is a real dude, fears nothing, and thinks he can beat anyone, even 50's bigazz!

Sorry, I'm not 12 years old I don't watch WWE.

When Tyson was locked up he kept himself to himself.

It won't be boxing in there, if someone want to make a name for themselves putting Floyd is hospital by sticking him with a shiv will be one way of doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Sorry, I'm not 12 years old I don't watch WWE.

When Tyson was locked up he kept himself to himself.

It won't be boxing in there, if someone want to make a name for themselves putting Floyd is hospital by sticking him with a shiv will be one way of doing it.
                I dont watch wwe niether, I watch CNN, U heard me, yet u forgot that part huh?...this guy is in county jail...not in prison...the worst that can happen is he can lose his cool, do damage to someone, and end up staying longer...You guys act like he would be a victim in there the guy has the ballz of a horse, and the temper of a spoiled brat...not only that, but a God-like ego...All this prison rape, and beatdown stuff u think he will suffer is almost stoopid...he's gonna have everyone kissing his azz, and when they see how real he is, it will be nothing but respect...but if someone wants to test the rich flashy guy, then Floyd will end up getting in trouble for attempted murder! And BTW, Tyson was in PRISON...Floyd is in county spending 23hrs a day for 80 days bro
                Last edited by MurkaMan; 06-12-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• GGGGunit! C'mon son!

Comment

• dont let him out yet, i was Pac to visit him in jail first.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      I dont watch wwe niether, I watch CNN, U heard me, yet u forgot that part huh?...this guy is in county jail...not in prison...the worst that can happen is he can lose his cool, do damage to someone, and end up staying longer...You guys act like he would be a victim in there the guy has the ballz of a horse, and the temper of a spoiled brat...not only that, but a God-like ego...All this prison rape, and beatdown stuff u think he will suffer is almost stoopid...he's gonna have everyone kissing his azz, and when they see how real he is, it will be nothing but respect...but if someone wants to test the rich flashy guy, then Floyd will end up getting in trouble for attempted murder! And BTW, Tyson was in PRISON...Floyd is in county spending 23hrs a day for 80 days bro
                      You ever been to jail or prison? Mayweather will have a lot of people that will love to see him because he's a celebrity but the reason they would never allow him into GP is because someone would hurt him, guaranteed.

Just having a name makes you a target. Not everyone in jail or prison likes you because you are a celebrity. Just like Michael Vick admitted he had to pay off the Mexican Mafia while in prison because black gangsters wanted to hurt him, his own kind wanted to get at him.

There are people in jail and prison who want to do bad things just because. Floyd knows he has to be locked up 23 hours a day and can't mix with the general population because of security reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X