Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II right now at @154: What happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto with a trainer and a higher weight, I have no doubt that it would be a more competitive fight. However, since Cotto's face marks up easier, Pac's barrage will still pose a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Im not so sure anymore. Pac isn't 2009 pac anymore. His punch output in his last few fights have been dismal. I still think he wins but it won't be a dominance
      yah i think the rematch would be more competitive only because i also think pac isn't the same since 2009 or 2010 and also due to the higher weight class they would be fighting at. but i would also still favor pac but it would be a competitive fight.

Comment

Cotto would get ****ed up badly!!

Comment

much closer fight pac would have to wear 10oz gloves and cotto seemed to look better in his last few fights at 154 so yeah it would go to scorecards pac would still probably get the win though

Comment

And again, Cotto's inexperienced trainer hurt him a lot more than the catch weight. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Cotto with a trainer and a higher weight, I have no doubt that it would be a more competitive fight. However, since Cotto's face marks up easier, Pac's barrage will still pose a problem.

^^^They do definatly have to work on Cotto's defense. He's still a sucker for an uppercut. What I stated before and improving his defense by a good margin, he stands a decent chance. Remember, pac don't want him @ 154!

Comment

They will not make the fight at 154.

Comment

Depends. Is the fight in Las Vegas, or somewhere reputable?

Comment

I feel better about Cotto winning at 154 than I do at 147, but Pacquiao isn't the insane tornado of punches he was a few years back. It'll be closer and I don't think Manny would stop him. Cotto could pull it off, but he'd have to fight the fight of his life, which is possible.

Comment

There's a reason why Pac don't want none of Cotto at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X