Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott Pacquiao & Mayweather PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL boycott Floyd because Manny lost? Floyd had nothing to do with Arum screwing Pacquiao over !!! If u want to boycott Top Rank go ahead, they deserve to be boycotted.

Comment

Why the hell would we boycott Mayweather..?

Top Prank though, I never buy TR fights anyway, usually watch at a friends place.

This will continue.

Comment

ill boycott all top rank ppv's atleast golden boy make decent fights arum dont wanna put any of his fighters against other promoters fighters cause a) he loses money b)they'll get their asses kicked

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
          Hell naw!!! Mayweather didn't even do nothin for once. Where is all the outrage for Abril? That was a worse decision. We ain't boycott after JMM was robbed by Manny. It was a bad decision. It won't make me boycott the big fights. Sorry bro.
          Exactly what he wrote^^^.

Comment

I was considering boycotting Mannys PPVs actually, because Floyd went to jail. Didnt make sense before, but it kinda does now...

LOLWUT?!?!

Comment

boycott Mayweather and Pac because they wont fight each other and give endless ****ing excuses.

Comment

i love boxing even when it breaks my hart

Comment

Boycott??.. no sir not happening.

Comment

cash cow will make his $$

Comment

Thread fail, leave it to a hater to try to drag Floyd into this.

Comment

Working...
                      X