Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people bashing Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it was HIS fault he got handed a decision but I do resent him for running as soon as it turned into a war and felt Pac's power.

Before the fight, Bradley was all like "I'm here to fight", "Ima break this wall down", "It's my time", and this and that and you believe him cuz you see him go toe to toe. Soon as the heat turns up he's on his bicycle. Thought he had a little more machisimo that that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Useless effing threads. This is boxing, not American Idol. Everybody hates everybody. Wonder where this TS have been hiding all these years.

Bradley has history of ducking Khan. What exactly would you expect? You don't even need Pac fans.

Personally, I don't hate Bradley. He's not Mayweather, so...

Useless thread? and yet you still came to put in your two sense.

and hiding???? sorry, that ain't me.

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
        Not that it was HIS fault he got handed a decision but I do resent him for running as soon as it turned into a war and felt Pac's power.

Before the fight, Bradley was all like "I'm here to fight", "Ima break this wall down", "It's my time", and this and that and you believe him cuz you see him go toe to toe. Soon as the heat turns up he's on his bicycle. Thought he had a little more machisimo that that.
        'twas what i expected though...he'll be doing the same thing as what Cotto and SSM did...

Comment

Real champions don't accept false victories

Here's how a real man does it:

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
            Useless thread? and yet you still came to put in your two sense.

and hiding???? sorry, that ain't me.
            That clown is just trolling hating because Manny lost.

Comment

oh, and i wasn't necessarily just talking about on NSB. I'm also including my facebook wall was being flooded with stuff. Friends that I've talked with, etc.

I didn't specifically write NSB for a reason... because it wasn't just about here.

your thread is useless then because you're barking at the wrong tree. go and take your gripes to facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                'twas what i expected though...he'll be doing the same thing as what Cotto and SSM did...
                I had higher hopes for this one. Seems like I'm paying 60 bucks to watch Manny chase a guy around a ring.

Comment

I don't understand why a lot of the emotional pac fans are attacking bradley for the victory. What did Bradley do? Other than go out and give the best performance he could give - and while in pain!

I re-watched the fight and you can tell that his foot was bothering him. he looked very uncomfortable with his movement and was even switching south paw from time to time to probably eliminate the pressure on the foot.

while bradley wasn't doing much damage to pac, later in the fight, Pac was hardly even throwing punches until midway through the rounds - he was moving forward, but not doing anything.

I thought Pac was this great power puncher that everyone claims....

where was the KO to eliminate any controversy???
                  I don't think any boxing fan is blaming Bradley for anything.

He fought his heart out. He fought through the pain barrier. He didn't go down when hurt. He was a warrior in there. He also came off 2nd best. That's not his fault, and he had nothing to do with the diabolical judging.

I respect Bradley a lot more after the fight. Even so, it was an absurd decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                    If that's how you see it, then you just proved Bradley really does know what's going on even from the start.
                    That apologizing on Arum after the fight seems a bit unusual and showing that re-match ticket to the world before the fight...yeah, definitely very suspect. He did his part of the act but unfortunately his partner did not play his role well.
                    Maybe he did or maybe he didn't, but finding fault in Bradley for showing up trying to WIN the biggest fight of his career is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I have seen some vicious hate from some people. Funny, most of it is coming from the posters that said Bradley is a bum and would get knocked out early.

No reason to hate on Bradley, unless you assume that he knew the fix was in and did not try his hardest. I don't think that is the case at all.
                      So you noticed it too huh??

Comment

Working...
                      X