Comments Thread For: Team Marquez: Tim Bradley Would Not Last Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    i'd put my house on Marquez knocking Bradley in 6 rounds
    When this fight is made,I'll make sure to get at you with a bet..JMM does not have the work rate to beat Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      When this fight is made,I'll make sure to get at you with a bet..JMM does not have the work rate to beat Bradley...
      Do you even know where he lives?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Do you even know where he lives?
        Nah,but it's just for bragging rights,and tbh you can never have enough property...

Comment

Marquez would run rings around Bradley.

Comment

Bradley would beat Marquez the same way Norwood and John beat him.

He would have too much movements and speed for the old Mexican. Marquez' timing works against Pac but as we saw On Saturday Tim isnt as 1 dimensional as Manny. Tim doesnt just stand there with a high guard and explode once a round. He would use his jab give angles and basically shut Marquez down. No power form Tims shots so it would go 12 and whilst it wont be a Floyd - Marquez type shut out it wouldnt be far off either.

Comment

Marquez would outbox Bradley easily and dominate him. He is on a different level skill wise and would frustrate Bradley with his defense and easily oick him apart.

I don't see Bradley beating any of the elite at 147.

Comment

People forget that bradley is a banger by nature . he loves to brawl. I would love to see him try to brawl with JMM. it would be lights out for bradley

Comment

they must have confused tim bradley's massive head for likar ramos or something....

Comment

seems like people are more interest in this fight so I say forget Bradley vs Pacquiao rematch, make this fight happen and if JMM wins he gets his 4th fight with Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Maniac doesn't have a house, he admitted to being like 15 years old or some s**t.

Comment

Working...
                      X