Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

According to several sources, former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22KOs) is under serious consideration to face WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Ortiz will face Josesito Lopez (29-4, 17KOs) on June 23 in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Canelo vs. Ortiz is a great fight, and a real test for Canelo. Will happily pay for it. Hopefully it has a good undercard, I trust GBP.

Comment

GBP always brings the good fights, I'm sure the undercard will be decent.

Comment

Who is Sail lol

Comment

id pay for it. hell yes. yes. i love it

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            Canelo vs. Ortiz is a great fight, and a real test for Canelo. Will happily pay for it. Hopefully it has a good undercard, I trust GBP.
            this^^^^^^^^^^

don't mean I like Oscar at all though....its the Swiss banker and the OG of Golden Boy who makes me like that company more than the others!!

Comment

That's the best option IMO, at 154 they would be very similar in size.

Comment

I hope this Sail guy is pretty good......

Comment

Sounds like a great fight. I wonder how strong and fast Ortiz will be at this new higher weight class though.

Comment

I can't believe any of you idiots would pay for a fight after what happened on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X