No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz in The Running To Face Saul Alvarez on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
    Ortiz vs Canelo is a good fight. i'd Pay for it since its under Golden Boy. Ive streamed the last 4 Top Rank events Cause thats the WWE. I.E. Pac vs Marquez 3,Rios vs Abril,Bradley vs Pacquiao. Bob Arum just Plays Puppet master and Pulls the Strings that make his Pockets Fatter...What a Scumbag Loser.
    yah top rank is **** in my eyes.....

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
      Why do people want to see Trout or act as if Trout is some deserving champion, He has ONE espn fnf caliber opponent on his resume and nothing else.
      Beats me, Trout is boring as hell...won't engage, I rather see Lara vs Canelo any time. but a barn burner is even more fun Canelo vs Ortiz that I"ll pay for it ease, I'll get my moneys worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        Bro, this not Top Skank! We're talking about GBP. I love the fight

Ill see you in Vegas, my friend! A lot of Mexican boxers will be there too. Take your cam!!!!
        You say that like Golden Boy doesn't rob people. I hope you don't think that.

Comment

This is not a great fight with Canelo vs. Ortiz. I think size advantage goes to Canelo. He is used to fighting at 154, Ortiz is not. So, it's an okay fight. The better fight would be with Canelo vs. Lara. If they were willing to fight Paul Williams, why aren't they willing to fight Lara? Because somebody knows that Lara will win. Canelo vs. Ortiz is not worthy of PPV. But I'll pay to see Canelo vs. Lara. Or, at least Canelo should fight Cotto. Ortiz needs to stay at 147 and fight Devon Alexander or even Timothy Bradley, while he's waiting on Berto to clear the PEDs saga. Everyone still wants to see Ortiz vs. Berto because it was a good fight (despite the PED assumptions). And Ortiz said he'll fight Berto again whether he was on PEDs or not.

FIGHTS THE FANS MAY WANT TO SEE despite the recent judges cards on Saturday:

No fights over 175 is worth watching!
          175 - Chad Dawson - none, because he's boring. Maybe a rematch with him and Jean Pascal. Other than that, he's just too boring to watch. The sad thing is, he's got some skills.
          168 - Andre Ward - rather watch a rematch with him vs. Mikkel Kessler on Showtime. Ward fighting Dawson is too boring. But, I'll watch it if it's not PPV. LOL
          160 - Sergio Martinez - Maybe PPV with him vs. Lara
          154 - Erislandry Lara - Maybe PPV with him vs. Martinez or Mayweather at 154. Canelo vs. Lara is a good fight too. Maybe Cotto vs. Lara or Canelo
          147 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - If they get Bob Arum out of the picture, then I'll pay for a fight with him vs. Pacquiao. But he should surprise everyone and fight Lara at 154!
          140 - Anybody but Khan - lol - Bradley or Marquez vs. Khan just so one of them can shut this guys mouth. Khan is delusional.
          140 - Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Bradley, Pacquiao, or Khan (so I can see him running around like a chicken), or beat up Brandon Rios (but I wouldn't pay for it on PPV)

Nonito Donaire vs. Rigondeoux (he's becoming one of the best attractions out there in boxing. He clearly had the best performance of the night. Bailey however had a tremendous knockout punch over Mike Jones)

Comment

I'd Love To See This Fight; Whether Or Not Ortiz Is Ready To Fight Or Kiss!

Because Canelo will come to fight. We'll see if Ortiz has matured, and learned anything from his golden opportunity against Mayweather, that he blew when he decided to get soft, and hug and kiss with Mayweather who was looking to get out of that fight as soon as he could, seized the perfect opportunity to drill Ortiz with his hands down, and get out of town. Canelo will bring it from bell to bell. We'll see if Ortiz has grown up or whether he'd rather chase the Hollywood Celebrity scene.

Comment

Great matchup, its hard to pick one of these guys, but I think Canelo has the size advantage here, and I see them going the distancethrowing bombs and givin us an istant classic

Comment

Man I hope this happens. Ortiz weighed 164 on fight night against Floyd, he's a big Welterweight. Would be a great fight, and the winner would benefit greatly.

Comment

War ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by 3piececombo View Post
                    This is not a great fight with Canelo vs. Ortiz. I think size advantage goes to Canelo. He is used to fighting at 154, Ortiz is not. So, it's an okay fight. The better fight would be with Canelo vs. Lara. If they were willing to fight Paul Williams, why aren't they willing to fight Lara? Because somebody knows that Lara will win. Canelo vs. Ortiz is not worthy of PPV. But I'll pay to see Canelo vs. Lara. Or, at least Canelo should fight Cotto. Ortiz needs to stay at 147 and fight Devon Alexander or even Timothy Bradley, while he's waiting on Berto to clear the PEDs saga. Everyone still wants to see Ortiz vs. Berto because it was a good fight (despite the PED assumptions). And Ortiz said he'll fight Berto again whether he was on PEDs or not.

FIGHTS THE FANS MAY WANT TO SEE despite the recent judges cards on Saturday:

No fights over 175 is worth watching!
                    175 - Chad Dawson - none, because he's boring. Maybe a rematch with him and Jean Pascal. Other than that, he's just too boring to watch. The sad thing is, he's got some skills.
                    168 - Andre Ward - rather watch a rematch with him vs. Mikkel Kessler on Showtime. Ward fighting Dawson is too boring. But, I'll watch it if it's not PPV. LOL
                    160 - Sergio Martinez - Maybe PPV with him vs. Lara
                    154 - Erislandry Lara - Maybe PPV with him vs. Martinez or Mayweather at 154. Canelo vs. Lara is a good fight too. Maybe Cotto vs. Lara or Canelo
                    147 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr. - If they get Bob Arum out of the picture, then I'll pay for a fight with him vs. Pacquiao. But he should surprise everyone and fight Lara at 154!
                    140 - Anybody but Khan - lol - Bradley or Marquez vs. Khan just so one of them can shut this guys mouth. Khan is delusional.
                    140 - Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Bradley, Pacquiao, or Khan (so I can see him running around like a chicken), or beat up Brandon Rios (but I wouldn't pay for it on PPV)

Nonito Donaire vs. Rigondeoux (he's becoming one of the best attractions out there in boxing. He clearly had the best performance of the night. Bailey however had a tremendous knockout punch over Mike Jones)
                    A Martinez-Lara PPV would probably sell 10,000 PPV's. Martinez would need to be in with Floyd, Manny, or maybe Chavez Jr to sell any decent PPV's.

Comment

Fight makes my mouth water. Two young hungry lions ready to get it on. Please make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X