No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Pacquiao Dominates The Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Like I said anyone can double check compubox, the fighters, the media and the fans.

It is incorruptible.

Do you like seeing robberies?

If you do, say no to compubox.
    I've seen plenty of robberies. Yes I hate them But we just differ on how to eliminate the problem.

ANd I don't think you hate robberies as much as you hate that Manny was the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I feel really sad for you. If you didn't read, I had Manny wiining 8 rounds at least. You can't read but you can over react incorrectly. I don't like the idea of compubox to score fights. Has nothing to do with manny.

You are a pathetic human being. I'm so glad you finally got to see what real boxing fans have known for a while. Lets see if you can handle getting your cherry popped like an adult.
      I wasn't talking to only you

You can only see what you are buddy. If it wasn't in you, you wouldn't imagine seeing it in me.

Take a drink and calm down- your bitterness at the world is showing

Comment

I've seen plenty of robberies. Yes I hate them But we just differ on how to eliminate the problem.

ANd I don't think you hate robberies as much as you hate that Manny was the victim.
        Well it wouldn't be the first thing you thought wrong, or the last I suspect.

Compubox, ends robberies, it is that simple.

Comment

Well it wouldn't be the first thing you thought wrong, or the last I suspect.

Compubox, ends robberies, it is that simple.
          But you keep avoiding the fact compubox wasn't designed to judge fights. So basically you want to rely on only one piece of information to score a fight when we know there are other components to scoring a fight. Makes no sense.

Compubox can't meausre effective aggression or ring generalship. How would they be scored?

It seems you just want the guy who throws and lands the most power punches to get more credit because you are a manny fan and thats how he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            The same people that praise Floyd for being the compubox king before are some of the same people saying that compubox doesn't mean **** now.

Basically this is what i gathered is the rule:

If it helps Pacquiao in any way, it's wrong, But if it's any other fighter it's ok. And it changes according to how long ago it was since it happened to Pacquiao.
            WELL COMPUBOX SAID PAC WOULD LOSE TO :chickenboy: SO WHY SHOULD WE HAVE A FIGHT THEN

Comment

But you keep avoiding the fact compubox wasn't designed to judge fights. So basically you want to rely on only one piece of information to score a fight when we know there are other components to scoring a fight. Makes no sense.

Compubox can't meausre effective aggression or ring generalship. How would they be scored?

It seems you just want the guy who throws and lands the most power punches to get more credit because you are a manny fan and thats how he fights.
              It doesn't matter, Roth and Ford weren't design to judge fights but they still do.

What matter is that we get no robberies.

But it seems that you are happy to see more robberies, I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                WELL COMPUBOX SAID PAC WOULD LOSE TO :chickenboy: SO WHY SHOULD WE HAVE A FIGHT THEN

Do you know what compubox is?

Comment

It doesn't matter, Roth and Ford weren't design to judge fights but they still do.

What matter is that we get no robberies.

But it seems that you are happy to see more robberies, I am not.
                  I just don't agree with your argument about age nor do I agree with using compubox to score fights as a way to solve the problem.

Your only real concern is manny got robbed! Some of us don't really care about manny as much as you. You sound like floyd when he says he's cleaning up boxing with ost.

Comment

I just don't agree with your argument about age nor do I agree with using compubox to score fights as a way to solve the problem.

Your only real concern is manny got robbed! Some of us don't really care about manny as much as you. You sound like floyd when he says he's cleaning up boxing with ost.
                    It is a shame because of your stance and others like you, fights will get fixed, boxers, will get robbed, fans will be cheater, and boxing will die.

Hope you are happy with yourself.

Comment

It is a shame because of your stance and others like you, fights will get fixed, boxers, will get robbed, fans will be cheater, and boxing will die.

Hope you are happy with yourself.
                      Manny got cheated! Floyd got sheated in olympics. Hearns. Got cheated against srl in end fight. Odh got cheated vs tito. Sweet pea got xheated against ramirez. Etc etc.

You only care about manny not boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X