Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager: Tim's Left Foot Fractured, Ankle Twisted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kiaba360
    replied
    So he fractures the left in the 2nd, twists the right in the 4th, and was still able to make it to round 12. Bradley lookin like He-Man and Pacquiao lookin like a total ***** right now lmao. Imagine if he had injured one of his hands, what the hell would he have done lol

Leave a comment:

• rambov
    replied
    Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    ko him the next time? he couldn't even ko bradley fighting on one leg,what makes you think he will the next time? p
    LOLS dude you are so right. *******ies don't realize this is twice as bad.

Leave a comment:

• cisjay
    replied
    I rewatched the fight. Bradley won that fight. Go rewatch the fight.

Leave a comment:

• mathed
    replied
    Originally posted by PBP View Post
    That's the right foot or am I just tripping right now?
    It's his right foot....his left foot had a knot on the top of it...I couldn't find a close up of it but it looks jacked up too....this is definitely the right one though

Leave a comment:

• -PBP-
    replied
    Originally posted by mathed View Post

Well it's pretty obvious that he didn't just make it up......

That's the right foot or am I just tripping right now?

Leave a comment:

• littlemac
    replied
    I find more credible the words of the humble congressman regarding his menstrual cramps, I mean leg cramps, over Tim's visually swollen ankle. WARRRR WAPACMANNNNN!!!!

-Pacfan

Leave a comment:

• mathed
    replied
    Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    bradley did not look like he had a fractured left foot.

I BET THEY DONT RELEASE ANY MEDICAL INFO PROVING THIS.

WATCH.

I BET ANYTHING THEY DONT.

Well it's pretty obvious that he didn't just make it up......

Leave a comment:

• jtiger777
    replied
    Originally posted by voneric View Post
    There is no Fracture. Bradley has a slight ankle sprain and nothing more. The only way there is a fracture is if it was pre-existing. Sell the garbage to someone else as it was an excuse to get out of the fight and even Bradleys corner wasnt buying it. They were calling it a fracture after the fight and now just dont want to look like they were pulling a David Haye pinkytoe excuse.
    how do u know man, damn u mad

Leave a comment:

• mathed
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    When it comes to Pacman, there is simply no way the other fighter could possibly be injured. It is universally impossible for an opponent of Pacman to fight through adversity. The creator wouldn't allow it. Bradley was fine & simply outclassed by the far superior fighter.

We must ignore facts & hate on Timmy. Timmy did not do better than Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Margarito & Oscar. He ran away all night & didn't land a blow on the great Manny Pacman who just walked through his feeble punches & kicked his a$$ for 12 rounds & the saint that is Pacman was robbed so blindly that Steve Wonder was shocked. The world will end tomorrow. Well done Bradley.
    HAhaha...good stuff

Leave a comment:

• rocco1252
    replied
    no offense to anyone here but seriously? I'll be honest and you can look back at my post's throughout this forum. I have broken my ankle 7 times after the 6th I had reconstruction surgery although after the first break I fought the pain and played baseball for 2 more weeks as a starter. Every time I stepped though everyone on my team, other team and in the crowd saw the pain I was suffering in my face with every step. I did it and by far do not consider myself someone who even with the adrenaline flowing could show I was alright and not in pain.

If Bradley had a broken foot on one foot and a twisted ankle on the other, either he was so high on something more than adrenaline could ever produce or he and his team are lying through their teeth. There is no way anyone with 2 messed up legs could keep balance like he did in a fight like he was in claiming to hit and move to win the fight.

I saw the fight 10 rounds to 2 for Pac, at most there were 2 rounds that could have gone either way but for the fight to be judged by 3 people all 2 rounds either way than to me that is a pay off and a serious blow to the boxing world. Furthermore I'll be the first to say I think the Pac/Marq 3 fight was about 2 rounds for Marq, but after seeing how the judges scored Saturdays fight then if you think about it, it probably could have been alot closer to the judges than we all really saw.

That being said even if Bradley won 2 more rounds than I had it by as well as most of the world, it still would have been 8 rounds to 4. In which case far worse of a robbery than the Pac/Marq 3 fight in every which way.
    Last edited by rocco1252; 06-11-2012, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X