Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's really going to cash out in Pac's last fight vs Mayweather.... A rematch with Bradley and then another rematch vs JMM and then Bob will feed Manny to Floyd.

Everyone say thank you Bob for giving boxing another black eye.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Bob Arum cashed in on Pac. Betting odds were large in Pac's favor and Bob let it ride on Bradley. Rematch already set up but only morons would pay to see that heaping pile of trash. If Pac had any kind of brain, heart and balls, he would have been left Arum but it may not be that simple seeing how Pac called Arum often for money favors. Manny is screwed. Arum got a hold on Pacquiao like he tried to do against De LaHoya and Floyd but they were strong enough to leave.
      real talk brotha.

Comment

The real winner here was SCUMBAG GREDDY ASS Arum!! He was quoted saying-->"This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Pac shouldnt have worn this shirt after the decision

Why not? Everyone who saw the fight knows he won the fight so victory was his.

Comment

hey mr. pacquiao i have some words of wisdom for you .LEAVE TOP RANK the judges didnt robb you, it was your master arum that robbed you so dont feel bad that you got robbed remember the words of you master arum : its only business stricktly business

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              were you sick when marquez got robbed?

... or Abril-Rios... or Cloud-Campillo....???

Comment

Morales & barrera had decisions overturned couple of times after their wars!!
                I wonder if the boxing commission will take action? How does arum get away with this kind of *****...!
                BOB ARUM YOU ARE A WASTE OF LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  The real winner here was SCUMBAG GREDDY ASS Arum!! He was quoted saying-->"This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said.
                  You are a LIAR. I could say more. What the exact printed quote said was "This is nuts", Arum said. "People don't know what they're watching any more. I'm going to make a lot of money, (with the rematch). But who'll take this sport seriously'?

It's the writer's assumption that he meant the rematch, but it could just as easily, more easily in fact be referring to the money which he expects to be on it's way in for this fight. This was what I understood.

Again..you are a twister, whoever you are. Why not grow up and give up your obvious obsessions.

And you may have meant "GREEDY". Then again, maybe you invent your own "language"......

And you....and many others may have forgotten that the fighters, and everyone concerned, +the IRS, also make "a ton of money"......
                  Last edited by edgarg; 06-10-2012, 01:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

lol at all the flips flipping out. I had Pac winning 7 rounds to 5 last night the same score I had him losing by the last time he fought JMM. I feel the fight was alot closer than what everybody makes it out to be. I wish there was a way to turn off the HBO commentators and leave on the crowd noise. Jim Lampley goes off the hinges whenever manny misses a punch and then tells everyone that it connected solidly. Harold Lederman's scoring was horrible I dont know if Lederman's vision is going bad or if he is just influenced by Lamp's maniacal enthusiasm. His judging of fights recently has been suspect. Summing up last night, if you live by the sword you die by the sword, I guess that also goes for bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      i didn't real a single fact in this post

all speculation
                      He's good at that, in fact rarely ever includes facts in his posts. His name suits him, as well as that picture of the senior citizen with the gun. Typical....looks something like Charles Bronson after a failed face-lift, but maybe it's our friend Grustler showing us how he does his "grustling"....

Comment

Working...
                      X