Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filipino Fans Scream "Robbery" Over Pacquiao's Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Pacquiao but im not a huge fan.Even if he got robbed he didn't put a world class performance.Ppl need to wake the **** up and realize the fight was set up from all angles.Body language,reaction of team members,its all too obvious.Probably did it to avoid a Floyd fight.Even if Pacquiao had won there's no indication that led me to think he could ever beat Mayweather.At this rate the Pacquiao fever is over with him owing rematches to everyone.

Comment

Filipinos should just deal with it, like I said before, boxing corruption gave Pac the belt, boxing corruption took it from him. Decision wont be changed, judges are there for a reason and their decision is going to be honored because they get hired just to give their human appreciation of the fight, not to declare a winner, nobody can sue them for their opinion. Boxing commisions and the wbo have no choice because this is the way they work. They could/should get fired but the decision stays.

Comment

Welcome to world of Juan Manuel Marquez. I am kidding of course, but this was how most Mexicans felt after he lost to PacMan. I know that this fight was completely different in that Bradley was not even competitive and this was a much worse decision than the Marquez fights but oh well. Pretty sure most filipinos know this was a buisness decision by Arum and all this fake nonsense between Arum and Team Bradley is nothing more than HYPE for the rematch. Arum is screaming bloody murder about the decision, but why was Bob in Bradleys corner cheering after it was read. Dont believe the Nonsense, boxing is a corrupt sport

Comment

You know this is BS because the Filipino fans would never scream "Robbery" it would be "Lobbely".

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Watch the fight again, but turn off the sound and you will get an entirely different perspective. The bias reporting of the commentators and the cheers from the crowd made it appear Pacquiao was winning. He was not.

Like I said, I gave Bradley rounds 2, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12. Round 9 could have gone either way.
            how about when Bradley's coach keeps cussing on him after every round ended? u think he will cuss coz they think theyre winning? i dont think so.

btw Rd. 5 timmy headbutted Pac's chin thats why it bled.

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
              Now it's a robbery? I thought Pac fans said that judges are professionals and they're never wrong.. I heard someone say they wanted the decision overturned, they better start by overturning the three gifts they gave Pac against Marquez first....
              Filipinos should just be banned from boxing events, sites, and t.v... Seriously. They're annoying as phuck.

Its funny how now they're screaming robbery... Why weren't they saying this when Marquez whooped that ass 3x?
              Thank you judges and Uncle Bob. Thank you!!! Greatest day ever.... Good to read something like this!!!! Ha ha ha.

Comment

Now they are screaming robbery!! & they are right! But they SURE AS HELL EMBRACED PACQUIAO'S 3 B U L L S H I T VICTORYS OVER MARQUÉZ!!Those were robbery's as well..Got to learn to take the good with the bad!!

Comment

[QUOTE=jab2theballs;12227575]WAA WAAA
                  filipinos need to stop crying and admit that their hero lost and and congratulate Desert Storm on a masterful performance.[/QUO
                  wht the fk..hahahahaha.. funny just like the fight!

Comment

[quote=jab2theballs;12227575]WAA WAAA
                    filipinos need to stop crying and admit that their hero lost and and congratulate Desert Storm on a masterful performance.[/QUO

my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                      You know this is BS because the Filipino fans would never scream "Robbery" it would be "Lobbely".
                      That would be funny except that L for R are refer to Japanese.

Comment

Working...
                      X