Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Manager Furious Over Bob Arum Scoring Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum is just trying to cast the shadow of suspicion elsewhere!!!
    Bob set this mess up.
    I thought Bob was more of a stand up dude but Floyd Mayweather has been completely right about him the entire time it's time we get the promoters out of boxing & stop having fights in lame @$$ fix a fight Las Vegas!!!!!

Comment

If Boxing is your heaven and the boxing ring is your garden, then I can tell you that in heaven there is a garden and on that garden there is a snake. Now don't ask me what the name of that snake is.

Comment

That Cameron Diaz bit had me in stitches haha.

But honestly that is one of the biggest shock decisions I can remember - The money fighter losing an in-house fight....maybe the judges had been thinking about how they robbed Marquez again? maybe they thought Arum wouldn't make the big money fight while Pacquiao was still on this streak?

All I know is this sport annoys me to no end with dodgy scoring you can hardly be sure of a sure thing nowadays! When I heard 115-113 Pac I thought it was an anomaly then I heard 115-113 Bradley I thought something was up...Pacquiao looked very one dimensional last night but he CLEARLY won that fight IMO Bradley did hardly anything all night and only really won rounds that Manny took a breather.

Comment

Rematch is on!!!

Its pretty obvious to me that if Bradley gets beat he has zero marketability, no chance of a rematch and no where left to go but back to small purses and obscurity.
          But now look whats happened, Manny Pacquiao is as popular as ever (perhaps more so because now his fans think he has been unfairly treated), Tim Bradley has a title and came across well on 24/7 so has probably increased his fan base and there is the guarantee of a November remtach!!! Whats that sound you hear??? It's Bob Arum lining his pockets with gullible boxing fans money. The guy is a disgrace and he should be investigated and banned from boxing at least. Will it happen? not a chance cos money talks and he is making a hell of a lot of it.
          There is no way that Bob Arum will allow Mannh Pacquaio anywhere near Floyd Mayweather, and not because he is scared of getin beat, but because e doesnt want to share that money with anyone.
          Expect a rematch in November with a Pacquiao revenge win, then the inevitable trilogy decider fight, then possibly a 4th Marquez fight to say goodbye with.
          Manny needs to grow a pair and give Bob the boot just like Floyd and Cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
            Its pretty obvious to me that if Bradley gets beat he has zero marketability, no chance of a rematch and no where left to go.But now look whats happened, Manny Pacquiao is as popular as ever (perhaps more so because now his fans think he has been unfairly treated).
            crybaby ducquiao fans

Comment

This is all Arum's doing. He makes bank with a controversial fight between two fighters in his stable, he gets to keep Manny away from Floyd for a little while longer and he keeps his new marketable cash cow undefeated for a few more months.

Disgusting.

People always talked about Don King ruining boxing but no one has the balls to write about how Arum has totally leeched the life out of the sport in the las ten years of so.

Comment

I saw this one coming! It's clear Pac will not fight Marquez nor Mayweather. This way he remains boxing this chump for another fight and then most likely retire. Definitely a wrestling move. This isn't a sport any more. It's not even entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                  That Cameron Diaz bit had me in stitches haha.

But honestly that is one of the biggest shock decisions I can remember - The money fighter losing an in-house fight....maybe the judges had been thinking about how they robbed Marquez again? maybe they thought Arum wouldn't make the big money fight while Pacquiao was still on this streak?

All I know is this sport annoys me to no end with dodgy scoring you can hardly be sure of a sure thing nowadays! When I heard 115-113 Pac I thought it was an anomaly then I heard 115-113 Bradley I thought something was up...Pacquiao looked very one dimensional last night but he CLEARLY won that fight IMO Bradley did hardly anything all night and only really won rounds that Manny took a breather.

>__>.. this wasnt even the worst decision of the year.

Cameron Diaz was pretty funny though lol

Comment

Originally posted by unleashed View Post
                    Pacquiao won this fight, not much more to it.
                    Khan is really at the bottom of the star list now looking up....I wonder how he plans to beg for a Bradley payday in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                      Bradley lost his manager knew it inthe interview bradley said I don't know I'll look at the film and I'll see if I really won come on proof right there.
                      And when Tim gets to the end of the film and he sees the expression on his wifes face at the end of the fight... he will know he really lost. The expression on Monicas face says it all, she just stared at the camera like "**** you". But Timmy knew he lost the fight, but what's he supposed to do when the judges give it to him anyway?

Bradley didn't win this fight and I say this as someone who was routing FOR him. It's sad because I think Bradley probably lost more potential fans in this win, then he would've probably gained in the proper loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X