Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Timothy Bradley in a Wheelchair, Injured Ankle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He definitely hurt it. The video looked painful. But he also was losing before the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Depends on the severity.

An injury like that can be excruciating depending on how damaged it is.
      i've damaged my ankles a few times in rugby. U can usually work around the injury unless you've snapped it. It limits what u can do a fair bit though.

One time i went over on it badly, was barely able to stand up, hurt like hell. then the opposition made a break and i had to sprint 40-50 yards to make a tackle. After the first few steps it didnt hurt and i could run fine. Just hurt everytime i stopped running. Finished the match but ended up on cutches for a week and it swoll up like a mother****er overnight.

another time i heard a loud crack when i went over on it, guys on the touchline watching grimised when they heard and asked if i was ok; but it didnt hurt (no idea wtf happened i never got it checked out afterwards). Got up carried on and tried to kick the ball about 5 mins later and just fell like a sack of **** to the ground (it was my left ankle that cracked; my standing leg for kicking). Still didnt hurt, but the slight added pressure of the extra weight on it just made it stop working. Anytime i went into a tackle i just fell over. It never swelled up afterwards but couldnt take added pressure like jumping.

If Bradley done his ankle like i did in the second example he'd just fall over every time he stepped into a punch lol, but he'd have been ok in the first injury i described.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Depends on the severity.

An injury like that can be excruciating depending on how damaged it is.

agreed

he boxed for quite a few rounds on his, so clearly it was not on that level. usually those types of injuries require more force than a WW taking a step or two.

full speed direction changes
        collisions, etc.

Comment

Tim's never been 1 w/excuses so take him @ his word but NVSAC need 2 do something w/Ford & CJ Ross ...what were they not looking @ ???She is the worst female judge in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            He definitely hurt it. The video looked painful. But he also was losing before the injury.
            how? this happend in the second round. bradley won the first. you are ****** and jealous of bradley

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              how? this happend in the second round. bradley won the first. you are ****** and jealous of bradley
              I'm pretty sure I saw a video of him rolling it in the 4th. And I cashed big last night so go f-ck yourself.

Comment

He did jack it up pretty bad, you could see it in the fight...there is pretty decent swelling there as well.

Comment

Yea but u were able to stand on it for 12 rds? Excuses as to why Bradley didn't look good against PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Tim's never been 1 w/excuses so take him @ his word but NVSAC need 2 do something w/Ford & CJ Ross ...what were they not looking @ ???She is the worst female judge in boxing...
                    Biiitch gave Bradley the extra points for his muscles??

Comment

Nah he really hurt it look at that close up, it's all swollen. Okay lets see how the rematch goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X