Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because convincing the Casual Fans is my job....

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Time to start the Bradley train again for November 10th! This time a more decisive win!
      War Bradley!
      I already got my ticket,see ya then...

Comment

• Wasn't Bradley talking about a rematch before the fight? This whole thing looks like a big fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Yet on one scorecard they scored the fight for Pac to the tune of 116-112..
          Because the fight was so close that many rounds were up for grabs (depending on what you looked for). Pac/Marquez was a far closer and far more competitive fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            All the people who said Pac was finished must be feeling pretty bad right now. The young hungry lion got outgunned by the real lion, and then he got a gift.
            That's about it in a nut-shell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
              Dan Rafael on Arum Bradley conversation in the ring post fight prior to the decision:

When I came into the ring [after the fight], I said to Tim, 'You did very well,' and he said 'I tried hard and I couldn't beat the guy.

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/story?storyId=8032206
              And this...

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                like 2 hours later and I'm still speechless. This is very very bad for the sport right here, but I'm just stating the obvious..
                And its resonating.. people are disgusted.. I really want a 15 rounder like the good all days so that one shall fall at the end of a bout for sure.. Sadly it's to barbaric in the modern world..

But it seems a fight should be settled with someone going down for the count so that judges won't have to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by pedro1098 View Post
                  black eye for boxing
                  clear as day. Boxing took a heavy blow not just Pacquiao.

Comment

• Bradley is no hungry lion he is a B grader !

Comment

• Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
                      Unbelievable. As a person who loves this sport and is a pac fan, i am disgraced. Whether you love or hate Manny if you don't think this was corruption at it's finest, you have issues. Bradley looked like an amateur at times out there. As true boxing fans i wish their was something we could do to get Bob Arum out of boxing totally. But, this stuff will cont to happen. This has really been the icing on the cake for me, personally. This is all just way too WWE for me. Everything about it just seemed fishy, including pacquiaos reaction inthe post fight interview. Way too obvious this was set up. Pac is obviously a class above Bradley, and Tim shouldn't even be proud to have that belt, to be frank.
                      well said..

Comment

Working...
                      X