Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think last night boxing shot its self in the foot ,sad day for the sport ,say good by to the Maweather v Pac fight now

Comment

• Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      Just finished re-watching it again, can't believe how easily swayed people are with HBO's commentating.
      How did you have it the second time around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bye..
        get Bradleys balls out of your mouth you are a b- poster just as bradley is a b- boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
          I have to give Harold Lederman props even though I don't like him. When he was talking about the three judges for the Pac vs. Bradley fight, he questioned the selection of two of the three judges. And those two judges that he wasn't confident scored the fight for Bradley. lol
          Yeah, that was something. That was the first time I ever heard judges ripped for being incompetent even before the fight started. It was like he was getting us ready for whatever travesty was going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            Yes they can be incredibly bias but it was a shut out. I had Bradley 4 rds and that was being generous, Pacquiao out landed and connected at a higher % and was getting the best of the flurries. Bradley didn't land as solid as Pacquiao did. Man Bradley, his team and wife's reaction and body language throughout and after the fight says it all. After the scores were announced their reactions were contrived as *****.

I know a lot of people thought Marquez won in the Pacquiao fights but this was an actual robbery, where as Pac-Marquez fights were close and Pacquiao got the nod all three times. Manny was classy though, he seems real content with his life and very happy.
            Pacquiao got kinda robbed in the first Marquez fight, a judged scored for him 10-7 the round where he dropped Marquez 3 times.
            I don't think Marquez outboxed Manny in this round lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              get Bradleys balls out of your mouth you are a b- poster just as bradley is a b- boxer.
              You mad,and also a sad fucck head..You'll be alright tho,you not watching boxing anymore so you should not have to be on this site or talk boxing any longer..Good for you..LOL fuccking clown..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                I think last night boxing shot its self in the foot ,sad day for the sport ,say good by to the Maweather v Pac fight now
                Yeah i think any boxing fan with an ounce of self respect should be expressing dissappointment right now, very bad day for boxing.

Comment

You mad,and also a sad fucck head..You'll be alright tho,you not watching boxing anymore so you should not have to be on this site or talk boxing any longer..Good for you..LOL fuccking clown..
                  I changed my mind Bradley is a B- boxer but you are not even rated as a poster.

Anyone with any respect for this sport should be expressing disappointment not reveling in a hollow and empty victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    I lose respect for the sport on an almost weekly basis at this point i may also be through with it. Is there another sport in the world where you can clearly win and still come away with a loss?
                    thats why youre a fanboy not a boxing fan. when your idol loses you get into emo fa.g mode get the fuc.k outta here boxing doesnt need sad pathetic fanboys like you

Comment

Boxing took a very bad hit today. A lot of casual fans will loss interest fast, they will move on to MMA

Comment

Working...
                      X