Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
    Another non-Boxing fan, yes.
    Who me? or the other guy?

Boxing just got made to look like a laughing stock on a world stage.

I stayed up all night to watch this fixed fight (from uk) its 8am now im to pissed off to sleep, im not even a fan of Pac but boxing is has become a joke.

Comment

• Here's my round by round score card
      Round 1-manny
      Round 2- bradley
      Round 3-9 Manny
      Round 10-12 Bradley

That's 116-112 for manny based on my admittedly biased score cards.
      Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 9 were close rounds IMO so those rounds can go either way so a 115-113 win for bradley isn't out of the question...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        oh look yet another ******ed troll.
        funny thing is that idiot had bradley losing before the scores were announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
          How did the British commentators/experts score the fight?
          8 rounds to 4 Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
            Think most people were fooled by the commentary. I think pacman won the fight, but not by 10 rounds to 2! Now he knows how Marquez feels! Karma's a *****!
            I have Pac beating Marquez on the 3rd fight by 1 round. It was a closed fight that could have gone either way. If the judges gave it to JMM, i have no problem with it. But the Bradley win, that is some major crap going on. Even Bradley on the interview of Kellerman said he need to watch the tape to see if he won or not. I can see it now on a future interview, Bradley: "Watch the tape and i won".

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Bradley made Pac miss those late rounds lol Mayweather DESTROYS this guy. Good win for Bradley.
              Floyd destroys both of the them sheeeese its not even close , Arum and his manipulating BS is the scourge of boxing !

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Who me? or the other guy?

Boxing just got made to look like a laughing stock on a world stage.

I stayed up all night to watch this fixed fight (from uk) its 8am now im to pissed off to sleep, im not even a fan of Pac but boxing is has become a joke.

115-113 Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
                  Here's my round by round score card
                  Round 1-manny
                  Round 2- bradley
                  Round 3-9 Manny
                  Round 10-12 Bradley

That's 116-112 for manny based on my admittedly biased score cards.
                  Rounds 1, 2, 3, and 9 were close rounds IMO so those rounds can go either way so a 115-113 win for bradley isn't out of the question...
                  HBO commentating is as much of a cancer to the sport as Bob Arum. I can't wait to watch the British commentary, they're unbias. Manny clearly won but it was never as one sided as many here are making it out to be. I'm out,

Peace yall.

Comment

• [QUOTE=viperz007;12224324]even mathed was disgusted QUOTE]I'm glad to hear that....Mathed does not seem like a guy who would go against the obvious. I kind of expect because of his character to believe it was a robbery.

Comment

• I think its united that pacman won, but please be realistic. Pacman didnt DOMINATE Bradley at all, or knock him around all fight. He connected with the better punches, but Bradley gave a good fight. I thought alot of the rounds were even, still thought Manny won it prob 8-4 or 7-5. To me this exposed 2 parties, horrible judges, and how badly biad HBO is. No credit was given to Bradley at all. If you are a boxing fan, you know Lamply has been dckriding pacman for years. I actually like to watch fights on mute cause of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X