No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I had Bradley winning the 1st round and the last 5 rounds making it a draw.

The tale tell sign that Bradley was doing work was the silence of the crowd. There's no way Pac could've been winning the fight like Letterman had it and the pro Pac crowd still remain that silent.
    pac connected more power punches in this fight than his 3rd fight w/ jmm. and he hurt bradley in 2 or more occasions. it was not his best performance but if pac won against jmm in their 3rd fight then he clearly won this one!

Comment

• wtf happen

**** mayweather vs pacquiao,,bradley vs mayweather,,,etc,,,im done with boxing,,thiers no way bradley won this fight i dont give a **** what you say,,btw im a mayweather fan,,so i really didnt care who won the fight,,,its crazy

Comment

• HBO team was disgusting and biased the whole fight, it was pretty close no robbery. Bradley!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Didn't actually see the fight, huh?
          yes i did. i saw manny lost the last few rounds

Comment

• Pac absolutley won but it was total payback! All you Pacfans now know how us JMm fans felt after our guy was robbed even worse than pac was tonite!I wanted to see Pacman lose but not like that it was a very cheap decision, it was a revenge decision payback nothing more notiing less, as you cant even say it was for money as Tim is not a star, Pac won hands down ,it was bizarre but was a case of Karma.....

Comment

• my stomach hurts from all the laughing

Arum trolled everyone including Pacquiao

justice, tbf, he got a gift decision against Marquez

Comment

• why is yall salty Manny lost

also he was stepping on Bradley foot in the fight

Comment

• Regardless of the decision you gotta feel some what happy for Bradley, he's a good guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    You do realize that Manny dominated his ass, right?
                    He doesn't.

War Haye BTW.

Comment

• Bob Arum about to get paid,Bradley vs Pacman 1, 2, and 3 next year , Money Bob

Comment

Working...
                      X