Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Bob Arum's way of telling Pac, "I own you, *****!" after giving him the decision with JMM and then trying to negotiate with floyd behind his back. I think the last straw for Arum was the Ariza feud and Pac not following Bob's orders.

I guess we may see the fight between Floyd and Pac after all once Pac realize he needs to slay the snake Koncz and drop Arum.

Comment

• Finally the Pacquiao myth is over, dead!!! Justice has been served for JMM and now what? what? What excuses now team Pac and every Pac fanboy out there, oh calf problems etc etc!!! Long live prince Bradley and king Mayweather ))

Comment

• lmao wow, never in the world i thought they would give Bradley the win even if he actually won, I guess boxing is shaping itself up, so much for Mayweather Pacquiao lolol

Pacquiao nd Ariza forgot the steroids at home

Comment

• I was at my girlfriends watching the fight, it was 12:40 and the fight was headed towards the 7th rd....at that time I figured, I might as hell start walking cause not only was pacquiao making this fight look way easier than I expected, but I saw a shell of the timothy bradley I was use to seeing....in my head there was no way in hell he was going to win.....I had the fight 5 rds to 1 going into the 7th....and I feel like I was being favorable giving bradley the 1st rd....I get home to see if pacquiao finished him off, and I read this.......wtf.....did bradley mount a 2nd half comeback or were there any knockdowns after 6rds.

I'm a ***** for life..... but I can say without a doubt that if floyd didn't want to fight pacquaio before tonight, I can already hear him using this excuse to not fight him now......funny thing is, before the fight bradley was already saying there would be a re match november 10th....I'm starting to wonder if he knew something going into this fight that we didn't......as much as I don't like pacquiao, its a shame that his best performance in 2 years he will not get credit for..........then I'm listening to espn and I'm hearing dan rafael had the fight 10 to 1 for pacquiao, which at 1st didn't mean a lot, cause I know rafael is a pacman fanatic, but in the same sentence, they said, teddy atlas commented that "with decisions like this it makes u wonder if the fix is on." Gives me the impression that for a fight of this magnitude, this has to be the worse decision in the history of boxing.........still tip my hat to pacquaio, tho I don't like him, he made this fight look a lot easier, (from the 6rds I saw) than I ever predicted......all I can think about before I left, was the article I read where roach said bradley wouldn't win a rd.......up to that point, I was shocked that roach was correct....... a lot of people are going to say that it serves pacquaio right because he didn't beat marquez and got the decision......and that's wrong, 1. From what I saw thru 6 rds, it was nowhere near as close or competitive as the marquez match......and if u re watch the 3rd fight with the volume off, manny didn't look good, but I thought he did enough to win........

Comment

• Arum shocked me, not Bradley.

Bradley got beat, Manny got beat, but Arum won't this and the gets the rematch and avoids Mayweather. Can someone find out if we will see the rematch in Arums purpose built Mayweather vs Pacquiao stand he was talking about last year??? lol

Comment

• Pacquiao deserved his loss this time alright, but for goodness sake Bradley didn't deserve his win! Then again this is boxing. I am of the belief that Pacquiao cannot remain in the top spot of the sport with his last two dismal performances. And I also believe Pac lost to Marquez the last time. But lemme tell you again Bradley didn't deserve this win. Pacquiao lost to the sport. Not to Bradley. Take that home.

Comment

• Bs

Absolutely disgusting, Arum set it up, UFC 1 tonight and Boxing Lost, Fighters from abroad against fighters 4rom the US don't get a fair shake, pacman, castillo etc. Feel 4 those who wasted their money on PPV, i knew something dodgy would happen, only way for bradley 2 win. Lets hop nevada sack their judges,

Comment

• Arum shocked me, not Bradley.

Bradley got beat, Manny got beat, but Arum won this and the gets the rematch and avoids Mayweather. Can someone find out if we will see the rematch in Arums purpose built Mayweather vs Pacquiao stand he was talking about last year??? lol

Comment

• I was at my girlfriends watching the fight, it was 12:40 and the fight was headed towards the 7th rd....at that time I figured, I might as hell start walking cause not only was pacquiao making this fight look way easier than I expected, but I saw a shell of the timothy bradley I was use to seeing....in my head there was no way in hell he was going to win.....I had the fight 5 rds to 1 going into the 7th....and I feel like I was being favorable giving bradley the 1st rd....I get home to see if pacquiao finished him off, and I read this.......wtf.....did bradley mount a 2nd half comeback or were there any knockdowns after 6rds.

I'm a ***** for life..... but I can say without a doubt that if floyd didn't want to fight pacquaio before tonight, I can already hear him using this excuse to not fight him now......funny thing is, before the fight bradley was already saying there would be a re match november 10th....I'm starting to wonder if he knew something going into this fight that we didn't......as much as I don't like pacquiao, its a shame that his best performance in 2 years he will not get credit for..........then I'm listening to espn and I'm hearing dan rafael had the fight 10 to 1 for pacquiao, which at 1st didn't mean a lot, cause I know rafael is a pacman fanatic, but in the same sentence, they said, teddy atlas commented that "with decisions like this it makes u wonder if the fix is on." Gives me the impression that for a fight of this magnitude, this has to be the worse decision in the history of boxing.........still tip my hat to pacquaio, tho I don't like him, he made this fight look a lot easier, (from the 6rds I saw) than I ever predicted......all I can think about before I left, was the article I read where roach said bradley wouldn't win a rd.......up to that point, I was shocked that roach was correct....... a lot of people are going to say that it serves pacquaio right because he didn't beat marquez and got the decision......and that's wrong, 1. From what I saw thru 6 rds, it was nowhere near as close or competitive as the marquez match......and if u re watch the 3rd fight with the volume off, manny didn't look good, but I thought he did enough to win........

Comment

• **** this ****. I thought Bradley would give Pacquiao trouble, instead he got his ass kicked by a dialed-in Pacquiao and still got the decision. Boxing is ****ed. Now you can't even guess who is going to get robbed.

Hope this fight proves to all who watched it that Bradley is severely outclassed by Manny Pacquiao. Manny won this fight and was wronged, hard. Makes the Marquez fight look like a picture of fairness.

Comment

Working...
                      X