Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Boxing is down the ****ter. **** you Arum cant wait for your death you fat ****

Comment

• Stuck on page 1!!!

Man, I can't read through the pages!! What's up?!!

Comment

• This is a death knell for boxing, and I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch," Arum said

Greedy s_o_b. Is all I gotta say. I'm glad I didn't pay for this sht

Comment

• Bob Arum needs to retire or die already.

Real talk.

Comment

• How does Pacquiao get robbed on a Top Rank card??? Arum has totally lost me on this one......

Comment

• you have got to be kidding me!! and i like bradley!!!! wow!!!!!

Comment

• i don't think its fair to make indictments like this but i am really starting to believe Mayweather in assuming that Pac was juicing in the past. PAC refusing to test made me raise my eyebrows but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Looking deeper into the past it seems that he was a much bigger and stronger fighter than when he fought Margarito... Was he drinking the (funny shakes?). In his last 2 bouts he looked average at best lacking his past power and displaying a much smaller frame.
                Boxing is really becoming a bad joke and is being destroyed by questionable fighters and greedy promoters. If MMA continues to dominate the fight world then one has no choice than to blame Boxing for its own woes. When you see a fighter like PacMan go from brilliant to meager it makes one wonder WTF is really going on. All the greats of the past like Ali, Frazier etc never ever showed such inconsistent performances in their entire careers. Yes there were losses and disappointments but never ever such drastic differences in overall performance. Man times have changed. Sad indeed. Regardless, i send congrats to Tim Bradley the new champion.

Comment

• Arum has ****ed this one up. Pac won that 8 rounds to 4. Bradley will never be a P4P star. No power and no entertainment. Hope Pac takes the rematch and whoops his ass even worse.

Comment

• lol RIP boxing

Comment

• worst ****in robbery I have ever seen in my life hands down!

**** bob arum with a huge double sided dildo. miserable old ****!!

Comment

Working...
                      X