Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: We Didn't Want Pacquiao All Muscular, He's Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So lets go around telling the media Im fkin other b1tches? Theres a difference between a nice guy and a saint. Im a nice dude but in no fkin way am I a saint. I never said Pacquiao was a saint, I said he was a nice dude.
    No, you said "don't try to be someone you're not".

All I'm saying is when it's all said and done, being someone you're not can come in different shapes and sizes.

You think Bradley is trying to be the mean guy when that's not really him. I actually agree with you, but I won't knock him for doing it because I understand what he's trying to do.

Regarding Pac, I think Pac has been someone he's not through the media for the last several years.

There's more to being fake through the media than just acting mean when you're really not.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Ali, Hamed, Tyson, Jones, were great entertaining fighters. I wasn't around when Ali was fighting but the other 3 I watch because of what they did in the ring.
      and so did I, just as I do Mayweather, Ward, JMM or any other fighter that randomly comes to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Still waiting

So you are going to tell me who would you have as favourite if Bradley was facing Ortiz at 147lbs?
        Easy....Bradley destroys him over 12 rounds. 10 rounds to 2 for Bradley, wouldn't be at all surprised by a shut out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          So lets go around telling the media Im fkin other b1tches? Theres a difference between a nice guy and a saint. Im a nice dude but in no fkin way am I a saint. I never said Pacquiao was a saint, I said he was a nice dude.
          Lastly, he's a nice dude based on what you've seen on tv. Do you actually know him or have you ever hung out with him?

I'm trying to process my security clearance and I had to give names of people I know. I tried to use someone that I physically hung out with every weekend as a reference on my questionairre. They said find someone new because I really don't know that person and vice versa.

Lol at you saying Pac is a nice dude based off what you've seen on tv.

I remember watching OJ Simpson give cool ass interviews and watched him in funny ass movies like The Naked Gun. I guess he would've never been capable of putting in work like he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Easy....Bradley destroys him over 12 rounds. 10 rounds to 2 for Bradley, wouldn't be at all surprised by a shut out.
            Exactly

Seem like that is a sensitive question for some on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              I'm not 100% sure but I read somewhere after the fight Roach said that Pac went easy on De La Hoya because Pac considered him his idol. did you see Pac looking at the referee to stop the fight? Pac did that to Cotto and Margarito. Stop being so sensitive about Pac.
              It's obvious Pac takes his foot off the gas on guys, Bradley doesn't. Pac is too compassionate in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Lastly, he's a nice dude based on what you've seen on tv. Do you actually know him or have you ever hung out with him?

I'm trying to process my security clearance and I had to give names of people I know. I tried to use someone that I physically hung out with every weekend as a reference on my questionairre. They said find someone new because I really don't know that person and vice versa.

I remember watching OJ Simpson give cool ass interviews and watched him in funny ass movies like The Naked Gun. I guess he would've never been capable of putting in work like he did.
                Is it a TS? They go really in-depth with that..... They will call people from your child hood..

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  be interesting to see how pacquiao does, but why the fcuk is he always smiling!!!! what do you have to do to get the **** angry!

I look at the smiling as a disrespect, he smiling cause he laiughing at you thinking you can beat him. Kinda like when you laugh at a ngry child who gets mad at your and swings at your knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

You mean to tell me OJ did it? No way man no way... he was so nice and smiled a lot. He was a football star for god sake... No way he did that... no way. He smiled way too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      It's obvious Pac takes his foot off the gas on guys, Bradley doesn't. Pac is too compassionate in the ring.

He never use to.

Pacquiao said that Bradley reminds him of a young version of himself, his drive and determination and will to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X