Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sp basically in a nutshell the report card is picking Pacman (with some controversy).

Bradley wins this fight through & through.

Also IMO Pacman cannot afford another controversial win. That's why Bradley gets a fair shake on the cards this time.

Comment

manny is always happy and cheerful in pre fight events and promotion. however inside the ring he transforms into a monster, and bradley better watch out.
      it's possible that bradley will be knocked down once or twice en route to a decision loss.

Comment

i cant find any reason why bradley should win...he's way beyond pacman...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          Power: Pacquiao A- Bradley B

care to explain this?

If Pac is A- then Bradley is D-
          Bradley has enough pop to hurt guys but he doesn't stop them. He had Peterson reeling; dropped Witter; froze Alexander all up. Pac is still a great puncher, but his shots haven't had the same stopping ability the last couple years at Welter. A+ at 26/30

Comment

That's very true, Pac coming in at over 147 during fight time will only generate heavier power punches than usual. Should be A and C, but we'll find out tonight.
            Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            Power: Pacquiao A- Bradley B

care to explain this?

If Pac is A- then Bradley is D-

Comment

Tim Bradley is an overall 'B' fighter.

He is a gritty guy with serious limitations. That is not an insult. It just 'is'. Much credit to Tim for his ability to elevate his game with toughness and conditioning.

At least Hatton had potential stopping power.

Comment

Bradley may be a B fighter but Pacquiao has declined from an A fighter to a B+.

Comment

Only legends can beat Pac, Names are JMM and Jr. Serge is too big so he's not included here. If Bradley can pull an upset which I hope he does then he will be the youngest legend, in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                    Only legends can beat Pac, Names are JMM and Jr. Serge is too big so he's not included here. If Bradley can pull an upset which I hope he does then he will be the youngest legend, in my book!
                    Tim is no legend. C'mon...let's be real.

If you look at the past two generations at 140/147, Tim's name/ability doesn't measure up:

Trinidad, Mosley, Leonard, Benitez, Duran, Delahoya, Mayweather, Whitaker, Chavez, Cotto, Hearns, etc.

Tim doesn't beat any of those guys in their prime.

If Pacquiao can't beat Tim Bradley, that's pretty sad. And it would raise serious suspicions around Pac's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xbox View Post
                      People on both sides making some bold, brash predictions. Either way there is gonna be alot of people looking pretty stupid after the fight.
                      This. No way does this fight have an obvious outcome in either direction. I think Manny should be the favorite, of course, but Bradley could give him trouble. I think it's either going to be that Bradley has the perfect style to give Pacquiao headaches, or he'll be made-to-order. It's a bit hard to tell to be honest, you could make an argument for either.

Comment

Working...
                      X