No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley: Pre-Fight Report Card

by Cliff Rold - In the wake of his second round atomizing of Ricky Hatton for the lineal World Jr. Welterweight Championship in 2009, Manny Pacquiao had a clear number one contender in his class. He’d heard of him. The relative handful of hardcore boxing fans knew his name well having seen him unify two titles at 140 just a month prior to Pacquiao-Hatton.

To the rest of the world, Timothy Bradley was anonymous. Pacquiao moved on to more lucrative fare. Bradley swung between bouts of meaning and bouts of inactivity.

Fast forward to 2012 and Bradley is less anonymous than he was in 2009, if only by way of his getting the opportunity of a lifetime. Timothy Bradley passed up good money last year against Amir Khan to sign with Top Rank and wait his turn.

His turn has come. Will Bradley’s dream come true be a nightmare on Saturday night? [Click Here To Read More]

Power: Pacquiao A- Bradley B

care to explain this?

If Pac is A- then Bradley is D-

Comment

So only half a grade separates them in punching power. Half a grade from a guy who rearranges his bigger opponents facial structure and/or drops them to a guy who couldn't even dent a face without miming a billy goat.

Comment

We'll get another chance to see how well Bradley can strike tomorrow. At this point I'd rate him a solid C+.

Comment

Power: Pacquiao A- Bradley B

care to explain this?

If Pac is A- then Bradley is D-
          yes its D.hahahahahaha what muscles but no power.lol bradley.

Comment

Was there any prediction by Freddy Roach of a KO by Pac? Did I miss it?

Comment

this fight is hard to see going to bradley ,his chin determination or power isnt as proven as JMM ,because hes never tasted a Pacman,to say bradley will win is a big if ,it should be a great fight this fight is hinging more on pacs prime and where he is in his ability more than anything......

Comment

pacquiao is going to KO bradley.

Comment

People on both sides making some bold, brash predictions. Either way there is gonna be alot of people looking pretty stupid after the fight.

Comment

Manny's head looks crazy compared to Bradley's head. Manny's dome looks abnormally large. I've been saying a few things about Manny's dome but not until he just had a staredown with helmet head Bradley, I'd have to say it's worse than I thought. Manny looked soft around the middle and his killer instinct seems to have left him. If he has lost a step, Bradley will expose and defeat Pac. When asked about their gameplan, Joel Diaz said they were going to frustrate Manny and that is right on target with what needs to be done. Manny's mental makeup is superb. He's a warrior but he gets frustrated in there and that can be exploited.

Comment

Working...
                    X