Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero vs Garcia Moving To September 7 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm....I wonder if Fortuna will be fighting the winner of these two.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
      Hmmmm....I wonder if Fortuna will be fighting the winner of these two.
      He's suppose to.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        He's suppose to.
        Right...that's what I hear. I hope in Fortuna's coming fight he wins by decision or late stoppage. And I hope to see him box more cuz he will definitely need it. Better for him to get in some rounds before he faces neither of these two but I presume it will be Garcia.....tough much up!

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
          Right...that's what I hear. I hope in Fortuna's coming fight he wins by decision or late stoppage. And I hope to see him box more cuz he will definitely need it. Better for him to get in some rounds before he faces neither of these two but I presume it will be Garcia.....tough much up!
          It is a good fight. Fortuna looks pretty damn good so far, as does Garcia.

I think Garcia needs to rough up Caballero a little quicker than he usually does, he's always very very patient. But being too patient and fighting too often from a distance isn't going to help him against Caballero. Caballero isn't the fighter he was 3-4 years ago, but he can still fight. He uses his height and length very well, and is very tough to fight from a distance. Garcia should try to get inside earlier and make it a rough fight, and than I think he definitely wins.

And Caballero's best shot is to work the jab, use his reach and height, keep the fight at a distance, and out-box the boxer-puncher. He can win a decision if he can do that most of the rounds.

Garcia gets big credit if he beats Caballero.

Comment

I cannot wait, warrrrrrrrrrrrr Mikey!!

Comment

Working...
            X