Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone not named Floyd, right Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      pac beats cotto even at 154, if you cant **** with the guy who can never **** with him.
      marquez did because he already did before.
      Pac does not beat Cotto at 154lbs.

That's exactly why he's fighting Bradley now.

Comment

Translation: As long as Cotto comes in at 146 and has no trainer again.

Comment

The Fl0mos got what they wished for lol

They said Pacquiao could never beat this new mentally focused 154 pound Miguel Cotto that lost to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by KhaosReigns1911 View Post
            So folks can make a thread asking about who Pac fights next and peoples thoughts on it. But if I make a thread asking what will people think when Bradley beats Pac, I get banned for a week? I guess a certain mod is a nut-hugging Pac Stan.
            It's been like that here on nsb since Pac blew up. I got banned and lost a name I had for a while based on a minor comment against him and I thought he was cool back then.

I do more reading than posting now days.

Comment

there's no way Pacquiao fights Cotto at 154, I smell another catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                It's been like that here on nsb since Pac blew up. I got banned and lost a name I had for a while based on a minor comment against him and I thought he was cool back then.

I do more reading than posting now days.
                No they just prolly tired of all the *****s and PAC haters. There are more post by people claiming to be boxing experts who just spew their same ol opinions which is I hate PAC he sucks, Floyd is the greates, or PAC wins because he uses gamma radiation roids that are untraceable. Ohh not to mention all the triangle theories on how PAC is a fraud or losses or even better how they have proof PAC is on roids because they know somebody who knows somebody. The majority of hits on this sites comes down to one of two things, you either like PAC or hate him and try to discredit him. Not even the Floyd haters put up as much effort as the so called boxing experts here who by thier statements alone are just about as clueless the average casual fan.

Some people took the term sweet science too literal, PAC loses to this fighther because A^2 - b+xy where b = PAC is a bum and xy = are credible fighthers until they lost to PAC so they are bums.

Comment

Roach would NEVER agree to fight Ortiz.

Ortiz bullied pac in sparring and wrecked him every round. Plus Ortiz is with Golden Boy... Arum wouldn't allow it

Comment

I don't see the point.

Comment

top rank fighters only club except cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X