Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto #1 Option For Pacquiao's Next Fight If We Can Agree On A Weight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think it'll be Marquez this fall. If it's Cotto, than my god. The only way I wanted to see a rematch before Cotto lost to Floyd was if the fight was at 154 lbs. Now that Floyd went up to 154 already and beat Cotto for his title, there's really no point in that fight.

I'd rather see Cotto target Bundrage late in the year for that IBF title, and than have a big unification fight with Alvarez in May/June 2013.

Comment

• We all know its JMM IV unless Bradley loses or wins depending on how you want to look at it a little bit better than JMM did..

Comment

• Please Arum.

Comment

• Cotto v Lara would be a more competitive fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The Fl0mos got what they wished for lol

They said Pacquiao could never beat this new mentally focused 154 pound Miguel Cotto that lost to Mayweather.
            Stupid stupid fl0mos lol...

Then again their still right because Pac won't fight Cotto at 154, let alone 147 years ago... So I don't get what your trying to say here because Pac will only fight Cotto at a weight he thinks Cotto won't be his best at. Team Pac must stipulate the weight to get the advantages i.e. Bradley moving up, JMM moving up, Cotto moving down.

However we do know that Pac will either fight JMM again unless Bradley while losing, convinces the viewers that he performed better than JMM did...

The judges are giving it to Pac so if Bradley wants a rematch he has to out-due JMM and even then, depending on the (Pac/Bradley) PPV #'s (that probably won't be officially realased), Bob Arum still could make a 4th fight with JMM because he knows he needs to at least come close to what Floyd sells in PPV.

Comment

• Good old BOB, keeps milking the cow until its t1ts are dry

Comment

• I guess I'm in the huge minority that thinks Cotto won't fight recklessly like he did in the first fight and spank Pacman. I'll bear it.

Comment

• This is exactly what the people have been clamoring for. The rematch has been overdue really. Such a close fight in their first meeting it could basically have gone either way. People still won't shut up about the robbery Cotto received that night against Pacquiao. Way to go for Bob Arum and Top Rank for always listening to the people and giving us the best fights we the people want to see!

Comment

• And people still think it's Mayweather that is ducking? right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Treaxey View Post
                      And people still think it's Mayweather that is ducking? right...
                      Only the noob pac-tards....

Everyone knows that Bob has an agenda and Floyd hasn't been on it...

When Pac says he will fight one more time, Bob will make it happen like he's been making fights happen for decades..

We get it, pac-tards are trying to give Floyd credit in stopping Bob from doing his job, but I hate to break it to them that Floyd is just not that good. He's not.

Bob will make it when he's ready to cash out.
                      Last edited by WESS; 06-09-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X