Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Will Not Go Head To Head With The NBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major corruption in the NBA...too much money of the advertisers and the major bookies involved. Boston shouldn't come within 20 points of Miami in any game.

However, if Miami beats that western team (name escapes me) you can certify the corruption angle. That western team should sweep whoever they face.

Comment

I'll be watching both at the same time.

Comment

Awesome. I'll watch the undercard later that night.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          LAS VEGAS, NEV. -- It’s good to be king. It’s even better to be MANNY “Pacman” PACQUIAO, boxing’s Fighter of the Decade.

Pacquiao, who is not only an eight-division world champion and a Congressman, is also a die-hard Boston Celtics fan. And with Game 7 of the Celtics-Miami Heat playoff game beginning just hours before Pacquiao enters the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena to defend his WBO welterweight title against undefeated world champion Timothy Bradley, Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum isn’t even going to try to beat City Hall.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          the bobfather still on top of things!

Comment

by the time they get to the main event that game will likely be over anyway...not unless Mike Jones vs Bailey and Rigondeaux vs Kennedy finishes early...which is a strong possibility

Comment

So what time Vegas you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                **** the corrupt nba i could care less about miami beating boston which is exactly whats going to happen
                Originally posted by peter stark View Post
                Major corruption in the NBA...too much money of the advertisers and the major bookies involved. Boston shouldn't come within 20 points of Miami in any game.

However, if Miami beats that western team (name escapes me) you can certify the corruption angle. That western team should sweep whoever they face.
                lol at boxing fans talking about corruption

Comment

This fight hasn't soldout yet? Lol nothing like floyd vs cotto
                  That soldout weeks before the fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
                    lol at boxing fans talking about corruption
                    boxing is corrupt but boxing is not as big as the nba in america and boxers don't have to really worry about bad calls they just need to worry about bad judging the only fight where someone really go raped by the judges recently is the williams-lara fight where the whole nba playoffs for the past couple years seems to be set up for certain teams to make it and going into the playoffs most people believe it's set up for ceertain teams to make it where as in boxing you don't really think there is going to be bad judging going into a fight except maybe the last 2 manny fights (marquez,bradley)

Comment

Bob Arum has good footwork! He knows boxing well.

Comment

Working...
                      X