Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Owner Rick Reeno, the legend himself,talks about Floyd/Manny and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    Our Godfather, the legend Rick Reeno, owner of this site, talks about Floyd and Manny and how he built boxingscene: (btw is Rick Reeno the account Bigpoppapump?)
    Reeno seems like an ok dude but your post comes across like a teen groupie in love with a boy band. You think he wants guys fantasizing about him like that? Damn man please. The guy is just an owner of a website, theres millions around the world, myself included. You acting like it's the second coming of Christ or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      Our Godfather, the legend Rick Reeno, owner of this site, talks about Floyd and Manny and how he built boxingscene: (btw is Rick Reeno the account Bigpoppapump?)

Damn right about how about how boxing is now a world sport and how it is thriving in other places and how when people say boxing is dying they focus too much on the American scene.

Decent top 5 p4p list, not sure about Wlad being in there though.

And he got it wrong with the Mayweather vs Pacquiao call, the edge is clearly with Pacquiao and it a big edge.

Comment

It is clearly an old video! Im sure his list has changed some

Comment

This has been posted before

Comment

Funny thing is! That most of you. Had this not been the owner of bscene. Would have said this dude is a ******* and dont know **** about boxing!! Cuz he didnt have lil floyd at #1 p4p lol in fear of getting booted. Lmbo! Nice way to clean your acts up!

Comment

The reason he didn't have Mayweather on his list is because it's from 2010, i'm sure he'd have him right alongside Pacquiao now.

Comment

If you look at the banner in the background it says Khan vs Peterson. So were talking like early 2010 assuming this is a pre training camp press confernce. I go by Vegas, since Vegas pays in real money, and according to Vegas Floyd is the favorite no matter who hes fighting including Pacquiao. I dont care about anybody elses list.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
                  If you look at the banner in the background it says Khan vs Peterson. So were talking like early 2010 assuming this is a pre training camp press confernce. I go by Vegas, since Vegas pays in real money, and according to Vegas Floyd is the favorite no matter who hes fighting including Pacquiao. I dont care about anybody elses list.
                  actually it's Ortiz Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Reeno seems like an ok dude but your post comes across like a teen groupie in love with a boy band. You think he wants guys fantasizing about him like that? Damn man please. The guy is just an owner of a website, theres millions around the world, myself included. You acting like it's the second coming of Christ or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      bout as jelly as a brick wall brah..

Comment

Working...
                      X