Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I STILL want to see him rematch Prescott....

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      good post ////
      Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Folks might not like him for his demeanor outside of the ring, but it is what it is. Khan has called out & fought some of the biggest names in his division and has never turned down a fight that has meant something.

As a champion, he came into a challenger's backyard AS a challenger virtually, and payed the price for it. He's done everything that we as boxing fans consistently b**h about fighters NOT doing.

He told us though his big ass mouth that he was gonna take the long road to the top of his division 4 years ago and has done so.
      well said.

Comment

• If he'd fought better fighters instead of Salita and Mcluskey then i'd agree but those fights were not good enough

Comment

• Khan's one of the few good things left in this sport at the moment.One of the few stars that actually has a pair of balls on him and his utterly flawed style always makes for compelling viewing.

Comment

• Khan is a good fighter with among the fastest hands in the sport... but he really struggles with taking punches. A lot of his biggest fights seem like he "survives" them instead of dominates them. He's got a ways to go before I consider him to be elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by wylout View Post
              khan couldn't say anything when he was catching zzz can't say tht about devon
              Getting KO'd in a round >>>>>>>>>>> Quiting like a bitch

Comment

• i love this myth that khan himself is seeking out the toughest challenges

this is the same guy that fought Paul McCloskey guys aguy that just got beat by a washed up Demarcus Corley

Maidana was a mandatory he paid him step aside money to fight bums like Salita before eventually taking the fight

Judah really?

Peterson was a mandatory aswell was he not. And he had to fight in his back yard because thats where the money was if im not mistaken

i think people are getting khan mixed up with carl froch lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                  i love this myth that khan himself is seeking out the toughest challenges

this is the same guy that fought Paul McCloskey guys aguy that just got beat by a washed up Demarcus Corley

Maidana was a mandatory he paid him step aside money to fight bums like Salita before eventually taking the fight

Judah really?

Peterson was a mandatory aswell was he not. And he had to fight in his back yard because thats where the money was if im not mistaken

While I agree with some of what ya saying,you have to admit there is not a lot of young fighters with Khans resume..He does deserve some credit for that..Berto Ortiz(although he did fight May has not really fought a lot of top guys)Bute,even Garcia(who Khan is about to fight)..Khan for his time in the sport has done a pretty good job at finding and seeking good opponents..He deserves some credit for it..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-09-2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinya aoki
                    can you ban this dude? i really don't want to see khan threads everyday just cuz pakistan finally has something to be proud about (sports wise)
                    @ this clown^^^^^^^...enjoy your ban clown!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                      If he'd fought better fighters instead of Salita and Mcluskey then i'd agree but those fights were not good enough
                      Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                      i love this myth that khan himself is seeking out the toughest challenges

Judah really?

mandatory challengers

Comment

Working...
                      X