Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ain't gonna front, I'ma miss watching Tony fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      I showed my PR buddy the post and even he started laughing his ass off at his comment.
      It is surprising that you have a friend...seriously doubt you have a PR friend.
      What did you mean? a friend who handles you Public Relations?

Comment

• Thank you,Antonio.Thank you.So much more could be said,but no amount of words could ever do justice do the level of respect I have for you.A man of great courage,of great strength,of great indefatigability.

The real,genuine boxing fans will miss you and remember you fondly.Gonna miss ya when you're gone,and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          @ Cotto being an ATG. Ok man whatever bullshit you put in your head to make yourself feel better.
          U r truly a laughable character here on BS. Time will tell when it’s all said and done. I tend to believe that my prediction will come to fruition once Cotto is enshrined in the HOF... As for your PR friend, perhaps you should reveal the remainder of your bigotry laden post to determine if he is still in agreement with you. I doubt it but if he doesn't come around it’s no wonder he commiserate with you so he is questionable to begin with.

One last word, all of my Mexican family and friends all agree that ur hero is a disgrace and admire Cotto unequivocally. What you got next, son?
          Last edited by PR ESQ.; 06-12-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• QUOTE=Cuauhtli.;12221790] ATG???? who the fuck has Cotto beaten to become an ATG??? his best win = Yuri Foreman [/QUOTE]

Insightful.

Comment

• margarito owned cotto and was on his way to another easy tko if the stupid doc hadn't stopped the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                yawn, dude, ur bigotry is so exceptional...oh by the way, taste my victory, you mean nothing to me...and oh by the way, ur hero, got that ass handed to him so marvelously by my hero(who by the way is an ATG, which i believe you are on records as agreeing) who beat his ass into retirement and by the way is PUERTO RICAN in case you forgot. ah...gotta love the karma...good guys do win....

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  QUOTE=Cuauhtli.;12221790] ATG???? who the fuck has Cotto beaten to become an ATG??? his best win = Yuri Foreman

Insightful. [/QUOTE]

Cotto is NOT an ATG, stfu.

Comment

Working...
                  X