No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Picks Manny Pacquiao To Knock Bradley Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
    Tell you what, hold your thoughts and when you can think outside the box come back and we'll see if we can enlighten you on the power of perspective.
    thin outside the box you say, eh?

this is probably in the top 3 cases of the pot calling the kettle black, but hey ok, you probly need the motivation and the positive reinforcement more than I do, you worship a fraud, so thats understandable...

Comment

I'm sure he hopes that happens so he would have an excuse for not fighting Bradley after the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        thin outside the box you say, eh?

this is probably in the top 3 cases of the pot calling the kettle black, but hey ok, you probly need the motivation and the positive reinforcement more than I do, you worship a fraud, so thats understandable...
        Now thats funny right there especially coming from a dude who boasts his signature as Bernard Hopkins who would be lucky to stand in Pacquiao's shadow on the level of boxing greatness. Have a nice day hater.

Comment

Now thats funny right there especially coming from a dude who boasts his signature as Bernard Hopkins who would be lucky to stand in Pacquiao's shadow on the level of boxing greatness. Have a nice day hater.

if i had room in my sig, this would go in there without a doubt. After my bets are done and I remove them, this is going there for sure. Best thing I've read here in 5 years, and no I'm not kidding, it really is.

you musta been one of the p@ctards that changed wikipedia to make pac into a god lmao. hopkins actually fought his way to the top, and didnt have a puppet master pulling strings and paying everyone off to get him to the top.

bhop=legend
          manny=pupet

what a loser kid rofl

whats sadder is, this guy is fully serious LMAO. great start to the morning, as usual on NSB...

Comment

you think manny won the 3rd marquez too, right? like you think he convincingly won, dont you? dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              you think manny won the 3rd marquez too, right? like you think he convincingly won, dont you? dont lie
              HAHA I give you permission to post it anywhere on the net you like son so knock yourself out. But it's the damn truth that B-Hop is chopped liver compared to Pacquiao when it comes to boxing. Put that on there too petercheese and troll on cause I'm done schooling your a$$ noobcakes see you on the next thread.

Comment

HAHA I give you permission to post it anywhere on the net you like son so knock yourself out. But it's the damn truth that B-Hop is chopped liver compared to Pacquiao when it comes to boxing. Put that on there too petercheese and troll on cause I'm done schooling your a$$ noobcakes see you on the next thread.
                oh thank god!! cause you were really getting me there. why is it that p@ctards ALWAYS own themselves? its not a coincidence when it becomes a trend, I mean thread after thread they own themselves, pat themselves on the back, rinse and repeat.

thanks for giving me permission to post it though, son! I wont though, its evident you have enough issues of your own...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                  You mean you hope Pac k.o's Tim. And one thing people forget when they say Tim is facing a different calibur fighter, so is Manny!!

I believe this too. I think it's going to be a great fight.

Comment

Comment

Wonder what Khan will say when Tim wins? I surmise he'll come crying for a payday and Tim will tell him to step to the end of the line and wait like a good little boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X