Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao 'Open' To The Idea of Visiting Mayweather in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

point made. even while in jail. all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr. 43 have tried and all 43 have failed.there's no blue print to defeat the real p4p king and undefeated fighter of the decade. floyd money mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      point made. even while in jail. all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr. 43 have tried and all 43 have failed.there's no blue print to defeat the real p4p king and undefeated fighter of the decade. floyd money mayweather.
      For a Mayweather zealot, you really don't know your stuff. 42 have tried, 1 tried twice - and many thought he lost the first one.

Comment

Here he is again using Floyd's name in a desperate attempt to try to build his own. This is getting very boring. Manny's whole rise to fame has been built on beating Floyd Mayweather's leftovers and talking about him over and over again without ever proving that he's on the same level by facing him or any of the other elite boxers at 147 and 154 for that matter. Except Marquez, I guess, who had to come up two weight divisions and still managed to beat him in the eyes of 90% of the boxing public. Aside from that, his opposition has been terrible.

Comment

One visitor that Mayweather definitely does not want to see.

Comment

i'd do it if i were manny confront his ass like ali did to frazier, mayweather would get all butthurt

Comment

Don't do it, Manny. Mayweather will have nightmares in jail if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                More like a media attention seeking move.

Floyd is not going to do years in a prison. He's going to county jail for a couple of months. No need for any other than close family and close friends to visit him.
                it'd be absolutely hilarious tho

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                  For a Mayweather zealot, you really don't know your stuff. 42 have tried, 1 tried twice - and many thought he lost the first one.
                  ^
                  ^
                  It's True they know nothing about the guy they're in love with. They have become so infatuated with their sweetheart that they believe and regurgititate everything he says lmao
                  main quotes his lovers (fans) like to repeat like zombies: "43 have tried and 43 have failed" "there's no blueprint to beating Floyd mayweather" "all roads lead to mayweather" and more recently when they can't think of anyway to respond in a logical manner it's "you don't know **** about boxing" lol

What I really loved was how Larry merchant let the world know Floyd apologized to him like a biiiitch. Larry is a real bonafide gangster.

Also as I'm typing this, there is no doubt in my mind they're all writing him love letters and I'm guessing seeing their man in jail only makes them want him more.
                  Last edited by golden247; 06-07-2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

If the visit is on PPV, please let me know, I will buy it.

Comment

Hopefully Floyd will have some perspex glass or at least some bars between him and Manny, otherwise Floyd might have an anxiety attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X