Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Ariza Will Work Pacquiao's Corner on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERFECT! It's Just Identifying Roles, Everyone On The Same Page!

Roach is the guy...he does the talking, one voice, period. Cut man in place. Ariza knows his role in conditioning. It's simply order in the corner. Pacquiao will KO Bradley inside 4 rounds.

Comment

Ariza the water boy.

Comment

last minute ariza shakes

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I know Manny means well, but has it occurred to him what would happen if Ariza slights Diaz again? What if during one of the rounds Ariza butts in front of Freddy and starts telling Manny what to do? What if Ariza wedges in between Diaz and Manny to work the cuts? If Ariza tries doing any of that neither Freddy or Diaz will take it anymore, and it will put Manny's corner and Manny himself at a huge disadvantage.
          I think that's what they talked about, as what was Roach was saying, i guess Manny being superstitious, just wants his big four in there.. They just have to settle down in there....

Comment

Roach is a joke

Comment

There seem to be quite a few asinine posters with their silly "shakes" comments. Why don't they learn something about something...anything...before they waste the space.

It looks to me as if MannyP put a little gentle pressure on The Roach to avoid 'conflict" which always seems to be his goal, especially now that he has doves and butterflies hovering around his hear in a type of halo.

There is no purpose in having a conditioning coach in the corner at fight time. What The Roach should have been doing, since he's a coach, was teaching the other corner guys how to use their elbows the way Mayweather does. This would effectively not only keep Ariza away, but take the "wind" out of him.

Comment

I love Freddy and understand what he is feeling (he has good instincts). Ariza while good at his job is a prick and in my opinion he knows that Freddy will retire soon and wants his job. He's not qualified but "truth is stranger than fiction" especially in the Boxing World.

Final analysis Manny KO's Bradley in the middle rounds.

Comment

I think it was all for show and it was fake with their little drama but I might be wrong.

Comment

IF this is real and its a big IF the only joy am getting from this is Ariza must be p*ssing off bob once again

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      last minute ariza shakes
                      Shakes, non detectable vitamins or something.......they can hate ariza all they want, but the minute ariza. Really wants to be a prick, pacquaios career is over, after all that **** roach talked about him being unprofessional and trying to exceed his role as the conditional coach, its obvious that ariza has some form of leverage over team pacquaio........gee I wonder what can that be....

Comment

Working...
                      X