Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will Take a Beating, KO Because of His Dad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I think I'm gonna tune in July 14th
    Me too! I was only slightly intersted now I cant wait. Boxing is a tough sport and IMO this is how u sell a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Me too! I was only slightly intersted now I cant wait. Boxing is a tough sport and IMO this is how u sell a fight.
      Khan's good at selling a fight no doubt. I hope he beats Garcia, and than moves up to 147 and beats Ortiz. He could fight Mayweather if he did that, and the 24/7 would probably be the best one since the Mosley 24/7 easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Might not have anything once you pay up lol.
        that wasnt a very funny joke

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Give dude props if he wins. If he beats Garcia is he still overrated in your eyes?
          khan will always be overrated in me eyes lol.

nah but on a serious note, if khan beats garcia in impressive fashion, he will definitely move up in my eyes. I dont even think hes that bad a fighter (even though I say he's garbage). I just hate whiny cunts like him that are supposed to be fighters. dude cries about anything that people will listen to.

either way, this fight is gonna be good! and you cant expect me to not support a hometown boy and talk mad smack on the competition!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            Don' t bet anymore on Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Don' t bet anymore on Garcia.
              you think so? I think you may be right. No matter how much I think any one of my fighters will win, I never bet more points than I have accounted for, so I guess you're right...

Comment

its just tactics. promoting the fight and at the same time trying to see how the other fighter reacts and getting him out his comfort zone.signs of any weakness. its a fight man do watever to get the other fighter off his game. your out there to hurt the other man. weather its bhop throwing down the PR flag, ali stalkin his opponets at their camps duran pushing takin a swing at his opponet. its part promoting,part confidence in yourself or your fighter and alot of emotions r running.
                THEN after the fight win,lose or draw. shake hands, a lil bro hug, say great fight tonight is your night. no whining, crying, protesting the fight take the loss like a man and move on to da next one.

Comment

Originally posted by BX88 View Post
                  its just tactics. promoting the fight and at the same time trying to see how the other fighter reacts and getting him out his comfort zone.signs of any weakness. its a fight man do watever to get the other fighter off his game. your out there to hurt the other man. weather its bhop throwing down the PR flag, ali stalkin his opponets at their camps duran pushing takin a swing at his opponet. its part promoting,part confidence in yourself or your fighter and alot of emotions r running.
                  THEN after the fight win,lose or draw. shake hands, a lil bro hug, say great fight tonight is your night. no whining, crying, protesting the fight take the loss like a man and move on to da next one.

well said. agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    I know because you will be broke.

Comment

Originally posted by BX88 View Post
                      The flying carpet thing was quite offensive. I assume he said that because of Alladin and that asian culture or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X