Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$40 Rebate to order the Pacquiao vs Bradley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    I work as an advertising photographer, i think i know how it works, this are marketing strategies that the clients such as Tecate beer are willing to invest, and in return will result to more product sales, and in retrospect will hopefully turn a Tecate non-drinker into it's captured market.. This is the same formula as giving away a brand new car to the lucky one who picked the right bottle cap...
    Not the same because everyone that buy the fight and buy tecate will get $40 back. While your car scenario you have to buy and one cap will have the prize

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      Not the same because everyone that buy the fight and buy tecate will get $40 back. While your car scenario you have to buy and one cap will have the prize
      Are you really this ******ed, ofcorse it's not the same formula per se, what i'm talking about is the simple formula of all my clientelles.. You have to spend money to earn more and more money....

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        To explain it even further, with the car scenario, the client has to invest first with the raffle prices such as brand new cars, then spend money for advertisements, spend money to buy air time, and spend more money to manufacture those special caps with the printed texts inside them. Ofcourse among other things...

With the PPV rebate, the client only has to spend some in advertising and some to pay premium with TR, and ofcourse the $20 bucks rebate after the consuming public paid for $20 by buying the merchandise...

To sum it all, it's all are just a big marketing strategy to entice existing Tecate drinkers to buy more beers, and lure prospective non-drinkers to try it out and hopefully will eventually like the product and stay with it...

Comment

This gimmick will help the BEER SALES, it was never meant to help the PPV sale, coz first of all IT'S NOT NATIONWIDE, secondly you have to BUY a certain amount of Tecate beer before you can claim the rebate...
          Looks pretty damn close to nationwide...

"AK, AZ, CA*, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA*, MD*, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OH*, OK, OR, PA*, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, VA*, WA, WI, and WY"

And if you live in these states, you dont even have to buy beer. How does Tecate make money if you get the rebate without even having to buy beer?

"AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NJ, NY, NC, UT or WV"

Dont believe me, read the back of the PDF.

http://www.tecateboxing.com/rebate/r...TP_Grocery.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

"AK, AZ, CA*, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA*, MD*, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OH*, OK, OR, PA*, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, VA*, WA, WI, and WY"

And if you live in these states, you dont even have to buy beer. How does Tecate make money if you get the rebate without even having to buy beer?

AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NJ, NY, NC, UT or WV - I think in this areas it is state sponsored, but in the others you have to buy 12 packs of Tecate, and you can only claim it by mail... So it's kinda time consuming, but if you want to save money, it's worth a try..

Comment

• 40 dollars off a fight and all you ****ers can do is hate on pac lol?

I'm gonna be drinking tecate on saturday.

Comment

AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NJ, NY, NC, UT or WV - I think in this areas it is state sponsored, but in the others you have to buy 12 packs of Tecate, and you can only claim it by mail... So it's kinda time consuming, but if you want to save money, it's worth a try..
                Hell yeah Im gonna try.

Im actually watching at a friends place so it will be him that gets the discount, but Im definitely gonna give him the coupon and Ill buy the Tecate.

We pretty much take turns, my place for Floyd fights, his place for Manny fights. Works out pretty good. Streaming sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

Thanks for the link, so in NY i just need to fill out this form and send it with the cable bill indicating the PPV purchase? No beer purchase required, wow.

Comment

• $40 rebate

The haters see it as funny, i see it as boxing actually giving back to the fans..
                    yall wanna argue over who sells the most & who earns the most. How 'bout we get back to boxing and talk about fights and not worry bout OTHER peoples money? Cause last time i checked, none of yall aint doing **** but playing computer tough guy a/o wanna be boxing genius....Get over it and enjoy the fight, and if you arent a fan, then stfu

Comment

• from shooting people who dont agree with floyd's greatness, to wanting to write love letters to floyd while he's in jail, to hating on a discount for a expensive ppv.....

How much more evidence do we need to show that Floyd has the worst fanbase in all of sports?

Comment

Working...
                      X