No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Garcia To Have USADA Random Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    I don't understand, I thought it was already proven they do CTR testing just like VADA does. Just because the USADA hasn't busted someone doesn't mean they don't do good work. They just test clean fighters.
    They claimed they used CIR tests for Mayweather vs Cotto even though that is not there official testing policy.

USADA also destroyed samples from the Winky vs Quillin bout.

Why did they do this?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      ask yourself this, why is this an issue now that other fighters are calling for better testing? in fact, why is that douchebag montoya so firm on discovering whether floyd is doing something wrong when he staunchly defended mannys right not to take tests? in fact, why isnt montoya investigating manny's refusal? instead of going after all these guys who refuse to take testing, u choose to go after a guy who has been tested more than any boxer in the world, if thats not petty, double standard, biased bull**** i dunno what is. for years u ppl have defended this let the commission do the testing crap. now the story is usada sucks, they are corrupt blah blah blah. now i have absolutely no issue with vada, but floyd has been testing since 2009, vada didnt exist to the end 2011. ppl like u are pathetic follow fashion human beings. have an original thought of your own. instead u wanna side with whoever is against the person u dont like. thats pretty lame.
      Show us where Montoya "staunchly defended Manny's right not to take tests"? I haven't seen it. All I've seen is that he's for VADA testing for ALL fighters and no other boxing writer has done more research on PED testing than him. Why "investigate" Pacquiao's refusal when 99% of all boxers are not taking these tests? Last time he got blood tested 1 day before a fight (which was negative), he lost. We know the guy is crazy superstitious. If it's not within the rules, then he has every right to refuse. Now, Pacquiao bucked up and agreed to Floyd's testing....issue over!

I can't find any article or radio interview where Montoya stated those things that GBP's lawyers are claiming in that cease & desist letter. That letter is so specific to the point where some of it could be true. It's obvious that the lawyers wanted to stop them before anything was published. If everything in that letter are lies like the lawyers are claiming and Montoya just has an agenda to smear Floyd, GBP & USADA, then they should just release the documents already. You gotta problem with that??

You're telling me you're not even a little su****ious about this?? You are 100% behind Floyd and his USADA Testing no matter what, huh??
      Last edited by schizopolis23; 06-05-2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

While we should be happy that they agreed to random blood and urine testing by an elite testing facility, we get complaints that they're cheating the system. Seems like some boxers can't win for losing.
        That way they have to come off the PEDs 3 months a year.

Comment

USADA is shady. That's why Pacquiao only tests with VADA.

Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            That way they have to come off the PEDs 3 months a year.
            I know nothing about how to use steriods or anything like that, but the risk of taking them and then stopping right when you sign a fight where you'll get randomly tested is just idiotic to try. I'm not saying that somebody wouldn't or couldn't do it. I just think it's harder to pull off then just the urine after the fight.

Comment

They claimed they used CIR tests for Mayweather vs Cotto even though that is not there official testing policy.

USADA also destroyed samples from the Winky vs Quillin bout.

Why did they do this?
              Hopefully they release the Cotto vs Mayweather results soon. They waited 6 weeks after Mayweather vs Ortiz and we're almost to that time period. As for the Winky vs Quillin situation, I agree that is very odd, especially since they only agreed to do it about a day or so beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Well the NSAC confirmed Mayweather and Mosley both tested negative, and those results were released right before the fight. And the Mayweather-Ortiz results were released about 6 weeks after the fight and are currently available to view on the USADA website. The Mayweather-Cotto results will hopefully be released in the next few weeks, though the NSAC has said sof ar the samples have all been clean so far.

And if you or I were Golden Boy and some clown on MaxBoxing wrote a story claiming Golden Boy has a deal with the USADA to hide the real test results, and than his only evidence is he heard it from a 3rd party random source, I'd put my lawyers on him too for writing false reports.
                Golden Boy holds all the cards really. If they're dirty, they don't have to release any documents. All they have to do is sick their best lawyers that money can buy on Maxboxing and their sources. BUT since Maxboxing published that cease and desist letter and their own reply, it blew up in GB's face!

So...in order to remove all doubt, they can voluntarily release those documents. They don't have to release all of them, just the important parts. Why do you have a problem with this?

Also, you understand that a TUE, The****utic Use Exemption would turn a certain positive test result into a negative one?? That cease & desist letter refers to their denial that GBP's contract with USADA containing such a provision. I'm not saying Floyd did test positive.
                Last edited by schizopolis23; 06-05-2012, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I know nothing about how to use steriods or anything like that, but the risk of taking them and then stopping right when you sign a fight where you'll get randomly tested is just idiotic to try. I'm not saying that somebody wouldn't or couldn't do it. I just think it's harder to pull off then just the urine after the fight.
                  Some steroids and PEDs have a short life in the body especially in the blood.

Testing only into the build up of fights allows huge windows where you can use certain PEDs and not get caught, especially if a fighter takes long lay offs.

Comment

Some steroids and PEDs have a short life in the body especially in the blood.

Testing only into the build up of fights allows huge windows where you can use certain PEDs and not get caught, especially if a fighter takes long lay offs.
                    But wouldn't it also be beneficial to use them while training also? I think that would get you your best results and performance on fight night. Like I said, I'm not an expert or anything, just debating with someone who seems to know more on the subject.

Comment

This might be trouble for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X