Khan _Garcia Presser gets HEATED! Khan takes shots at Garcia's dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

54 actually, dumb ass.......

Comment

Amir khan supposedly asked his father 'will I still be over-rated when I beat your son'? If that's what was said why the fuvk they get pissed over that?

Comment

I hope Garcia knocks Kahn the f-ck out. The way you dudes are overrating Kahn is disgusting. Dude isn't that good at all. I personally think dude is garbage.

Comment

Not really a khan fan but I'll be rooting for him in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            no shyt. Why would that motherphucker diss on Morales?

I hope Khan sparks his son out.

War Khan!!!!!
            For real man I mean this kid is just starting out and they think it's cool to take the piss out of a HOF ATG Morales.

Comment

Hahaha double standards? Morales is an ATG warrior no doubt but if he would've made weight he wouldnt have had to expose himself to being ridiculed.

If Garcia's dad would have ridiculed a hated guy in NSB like a Mayweather everyone would be praising him.

BTW I'm not even a fan of Garcia, pretty average fighter all across the board and I think Khan should beat him if he doesn't get caught with a huge shot from Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                I hope Garcia knocks Kahn the f-ck out. The way you dudes are overrating Kahn is disgusting. Dude isn't that good at all. I personally think dude is garbage.
                At least us dudes know how to spell Khan.

Comment

WAR KHAN..
                  i hope he KTFO of garcia.. and then wave his **** at garcias dad .. maybe even give him a lil slap with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam13
                    but's okay for khan to tweet racist pics degrading blacks
                    Link and proof? Or you will get reported

Comment

Originally posted by afiln View Post
                      WAR KHAN..
                      i hope he KTFO of garcia.. and then wave his **** at garcias dad .. maybe even give him a lil slap with it.

eww man, theres places that would better suit your needs, this is not one of them!

Comment

Working...
                      X