No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Very welcome puss boy like it means anything. But wait it means a lot to you loser!
    When did I say thank you?

Loser? I have a job, car, girl, house, money in the bank, comfortable life, etc.

How exactly am I a loser?

Remember you calling me pro-Mexican? Well look at who I talked about on not being overhyped soon apart from Delourme. A Mexican.

Comment

Its what **** do here when they don't like what they hear. Happens a lot when you own somebody's azz
      Yes you totally owned me man. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        When did I say thank you?

Loser? I have a job, car, girl, house, money in the bank, comfortable life, etc.

How exactly am I a loser?

Remember you calling me pro-Mexican? Well look at who I talked about on not being overhyped soon apart from Delourme. A Mexican.
        Never call you a pro mexican. Pro Margo yes, that is who you secretly want to be. Anybody that dedicates their life to criticize somebody else is unhappy and is a loser. You are even butt hurt that Dulermo what to represent PR on his own choice.

Stop being an idiot please because you are just hurting yourself.

Comment

To bad when he was sparing against Mosley he developed a blood clot in his brain.

I was turning on everybody that would listen to me to watch him fight.

I rather compare Santa Cruz to Padilla than Margo. Margo eats too many punches Santa Cruz had very good movement in the offensive in that fight
          I remembered when that happened to Zack, it was very sad.. ****en Mosely was a beast early on in his career. Mosely would go all out in his sparring sessions. Too bad a cut a good fighters career very short. IMO Padilla would of been a 2-3 time world champion. Yeah I do not like that they compare Santa Cruz to Margarito.. Santa Crua is a much better fighter than Margs..

Comment

Working...
          X