Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Aims To Impress With Canelo, Still in The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If trout aimed to impress it was a miserable FAIL same for Delvin,neither guy has any buisness fighting Canelo,they arent draws,trout is boring,his jab sux,no power he runs a lot then on top of that talks too much smack ,bad combination,Maybe Canelo fights him to avenge his brrothers loss to this ass clown but I dont even see that as necessarry as he probably pitty pattied beat him as opposed to a brutal beatdown.Trout is a shiaatty fight for Canelo,I honestley rate cottos brother and hattons brother higher ,they fight better than this dude which is pretty effin bad man........its amazing how anything pacman is sooo hyped even his crappy sparring partners trying to be billed as the "next big thing" FAILL.......

Comment

Boring or not Trout is still very skilled and a very good fighter and his style is going to be extremely tough for anybody to deal with at 154, I think he would have no problem out-boxing Canelo, but he would get robbed on the Score Cards especially if he doesn't let his hands go more

but to be fair, it was Devlin backing up most of that fight which I and most boxing fans probably wasn't EXPECTING! Considering this was a guy that was in a absolute WAR with Wolak
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 06-04-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X