Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Takes Aim, Drops Ariza From Pacquiao's Corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they're just building a long list of excuses once Tim Bradley taxes that ass.

Comment

Ariza has become too vocal on Twitter, and has had issues with Koncz and Bob which just doesn't help. If PAC wasn't so big and was a small name, I feel Ariza would have been gone long a go, like Arum would have forced a smaller name to get rid.

At the end of the day, do your job Ariza. Your job is not to tell PAC who he should be with etc...

Maybe he gets a % from fights, who knows? Thus he wants PAC to have more purses.

Comment

Ok he should not be in the corner anyway. What happens if manny wants him working it though? What would roach do?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          they're just building a long list of excuses once Tim Bradley taxes that ass.
          i think so too...getting the excuses ready,but i still think manny wins by controversial decision

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            Ok he should not be in the corner anyway. What happens if manny wants him working it though? What would roach do?
            Can't really do a damn thing about it.

Comment

why ariza should've been in the corner at all . strength and conditioning coach has to learn his place on the team . great move from freddie !

Comment

I don't care what anyone says. This **** is distracting during a camp and yet Manny has nothing to do with it. The two divas Roach and Ariza need to STFU and do their job. Then again I really don't care, because I hope Bradley wins.

Comment

this really is just flat out unecessary shenanigans. Has to be distracting. There is always some beef in that camp and really for no reason. Damn shame

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    Geez Ariza is gonna end up a personal trainer for fat middle aged housewives soon if he's not careful.
                    he is not going anywhere they will put up with his **** and then some.. if he was gonna be gonne he would have been gone a long time ago.he holds the secret to pacs juicing ....

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      he is not going anywhere they will put up with his **** and then some.. if he was gonna be gonne he would have been gone a long time ago.he holds the secret to pacs juicing ....
                      Even if he does hold the secret to Pac juicing, he still won't say nothing even if he is fired. It will ruin his own damn career. Even if he gets fired, he can still work with other fighters. Now if he spills the beans what fighters or trainer would want to bring him on board?

Comment

Working...
                      X