Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach says Ariza will not be added to the list of corner men for the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
    I guarandamntee that Ariza will be in the corner on fight night. They are just taking a page out of the Mayweather script to add tension to the situation. I might not be sure about how the fight actually plays out but you can bet the farm ARIZA WILL BE in that corner.
    I'm sure some of the stuff is dramatized to add suspense but he actually got fired from Khan and Ariza. That stuff is not faked, that's some serious ****.

Comment

As routine as manny is you think hes gonna let that happen. if it wasnt for manny Ariza woulda been outta there along time ago. Consider Ariza a part of Mannys rider.

Comment

Yea am sure Khan fired him 100%, But all the talking Roach is doing about Ariza and then ariza electing to stay silent is scripted IMHO, Another thing is Why would chavez Jr fire Ariza when he left Pacquiao and Khan to be with Chavez Jr in the first place?

Comment

Manny is giving ariza graceful exit to save his face, thats the asian way.

Comment

If JCCj and Khan dump your ass...you're not the prom queen no matter how much faith Manny may place in you (I use "faith" loosely)...if Manny doesn't see a reason to bring him to party anymore, what else can be said? I'm one of the most ruthless "Flomos" on this site, but I dare you to explain why shedding Ariza means anything other than boxers are lazy **** rags who don't want to do plyometrics and resistance training...

Comment

Khan and JCC dumped him because Freddie Roach doesnt like him plain and simple and those guys arent doing Manny numbers.
              What Manny says goes (except who he fights, what exactly hes getting paid, who he wants to fight).

lol

Comment

If Pacquiao wants Ariza there, he'll be there. **** Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Ariza is full of crap, that ain't scripted he is just saying that to save his ass from looking dumb and pathetic. Ariza LOVES hbo 24/7, remember how ****y that fool was when he was on them? He just got humbled now because he was humbled he blames HBO for doing a horrible job and starting drama. If it was scripted how come Ariza sits in the corner with no communication from Roach during training videos posted on youtube? before Ariza and Roach used to talk a lot.

The truth is Ariza flew out to save his job as Chavez Jr trainer he left Khan and Pac, to try to fix his relationship with Chavez Jr and his father, apparently Chavez Sr, doesn;t like Ariza and blames him for almost missing weight.

So Arizas dumb ass was being greedy, Roach is a greedy fool too but at least he is professional about it and honors his contracts. Ariza wanted to make triple his money, he was already making good money with Khan, Pacquiao as independent contractor, I think he was getting close to 80 grand for Pacquiao per fight, and something like 20 or 30 grand from Khan, and if he added Chavez Jr it would be another 20 to 30 grand.

Roach already spoke the truth, everyone was wondering why Ariza was working the corner of Pacquiao before, its because he was trying to get paid the assitant fees as well, thats why Ariza kicked Miguel Diaz out of the ring during the Pac fight he wanted to take over as cutman and get more money, Roach already exposed him on 24/7 saying Ariza was trying to be a trainer, cutman, etc.

But Ariza lost two fighters like an idiot, this is what he gets for being greedy and unprofessional. Khan fired his ass and Pac should have too.

Who leaves two fighters who have fights coming up, for a guy who doesn't need to train soon. a guy trying to save his job with fighter number 3.
                  Reasonabke points...

That said, JCC Jr has a fight the Saturday after Manny so he's not "a guy who doesn't need to train soon".

Ariza talked about Arum trying to get him ousted from the JCC Jr camp in a past interview, where he also talked about Arum trying to force Jr into signing an extension before the Andy Lee fight, but blocking it and so on. He spoke as if he was entrenched in the JCC camp and there was nothing Arum could do about it. If he really is out of the JCC Jr camp it is because the pressure from Arum achieved its goal.

Seeing his relationships with Freddie (Khan by default) and (supoosedly) the JCC camp as well deteriorate so quickly it certainly seems as though Ariza's attack on Arum has been countered. Ariza will have to be careful of being sabotaged with Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X