SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gave Rod 3 going through 11

Comment

• Trout bending down signs of getting tired?

Comment

• Why didn't Rodriguez fight like that the rest of the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          you **** with Pawel Wolak but then back away from Trout? I don't get that
          It's called styles make fights. Same reason why JMM doesn't look good against other boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            the funny thing is lara and trout are very very similar types of fighter, lara has more power and lets his hands go more but trout has the better defense. thing is, both of them are capable of giving caleno a rough fight. i doubt either of them get picked.
            Yeah I don't see Canelo "smashing" either Lara or Trout. They picked Paul Williams because he would give Canelo plenty of opportunities to let his hands go and score an impressive KO. Lara and Trout will make Canelo look bad even if he wins.

Comment

• Great round for Rodriguez

8-3 Trout I could see maybe 8-4 if you give him one of the early close rounds.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-02-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Trout fading or Rodriguez coming alive?
                Coasting. Fights in the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Nah man, Gomez is a solid boxer. Had that fight not been stopped, Gomez was getting KO'd in another 2 rounds anyway. Mosley isn't gonna lie, he said that the "kid" is up there with the P4P crowd in terms of skill.

He have Trout against the ropes beating the snot out of him. Rodriguez gets killed in 3 rounds
                  Yeah I can see it happening, but Trout isn't gonna fight Canelos fight and he has better defense than Gomez. Plus is taller, longer, faster and that is always a plus imo.

Comment

• I don't understand how Rodriguez ****s it out twice on ESPN and then sucks on Showtime when given the opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      Delvin is going for it in the last.
                      If Delvin would've kept throwing the straight right, the fight probably would closer.

Comment

Working...
                      X