SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That guy is hilarious.

Comment

• Regardless of the decision, tarver looked good fighting a young strong power puncher in kayode.

Comment

• sounds like a sseal barking lol!

the new sam peter

pawah'!

Comment

• Lol this is too funny.

Comment

• lol they got it right I think

not a Robbery or anything, I think Kayode could have won comfortably but too much goofing around, Tarver fought his A$$ OFF though from the 6th Round On

Kayode wasn't doing anything

Comment

• what the **** is coming out of kayodes mouth i understand nothing.

Comment

• Had Tarver by a point, can't argue with a draw. Kayode's lucky Tarver has difficulties pulling the trigger. Now I'm not as confident about Tarver beating Lebedev...

Comment

• wtf is he saying ....

Comment

• I think he should take the rematch.

I think he will win easily in a rematch and possibly drop him this time. I hate to repeat what the commentators said but Tarver probably didn't expect that approach from Kayode thus the slow start.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Kayode and Roach should have tipped a bit more for this one, Tarver knows he lost...I agree with him talking about pushing the old guys out, but he is one of those old guys nonetheless.
                      This clown got dropped and wobbled like 3 times...try concentrating on fighting instead of dancing and showing off in the ring punk!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X