SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sttag View Post
    10 round fight? why'?
    It's not a title fight nor a main event. 10 rounds is about right for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Quillin = Toothless Amateur.

If Winky was 5 years younger he would of taken this kid out easy.
      well i agree with this...but 5 yrs ago winks was considered among the best fighters in the world.

Comment

• Damn where's Quillin's dad? I love seeing that little guy. He's funny looking man. His accent is priceless too.

THERE HE IS WITH THE WHITE HAT!

Comment

• I'm sorry Quillin had an opponent that is not only beyond shot but has only fought 1 time in the last 5 years. Was sitting in his couch in the last 3 years. Quillin didn't impress me with the level of opponent he had.

Comment

• Good thing he fought a old Winky

Comment

• I think this fight would have been a lot more competitive if Winky had taken a tune up bout, because imo it was still pretty competitive and close all things considered.

96-93 for Kid Chocolate I had it

Winky gave a good effort

Comment

• Come on man, Quillin praises you and you come around talking ****.

It wasn't no flash KD. You were hurt the first time dancing on your legs and that uppercut had you wobbly as fk too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  It's not a title fight nor a main event. 10 rounds is about right for this fight.
                  Thanks you!

Comment

• I knew this would happen, I said he would regret not fighting more than once in the last 5 yrs. What did he expect to happen...with no tuneup?

Comment

• Winky Wright acts more like an old school fighter than B-Hop does.

Comment

Working...
                      X