SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mares been eatin.

Comment

• Ok... with his face swollen Malinga looks more like Mtagwa now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        Santa Cruz looks so much like a smaller/younger Margarito, both in looks and his style. Man, his body work is vicious. I would love to see Santa Cruz vs. Mares.
        i just said the same thing, lol he looks exactly like him (when margarito was young with the short hair)

Comment

• Abner Mares' old title is at stake IBF bamtamweight title on the line.

Comment

• 10-0 Santa Cruz...whitewash so far

Comment

• no way guys, margarito is super slow. he is slow as a snail and Leo can atleast put some combinations together.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                no way guys, margarito is super slow. he is slow as a snail and Leo can atleast put some combinations together.
                Better defense too.

I think some people mean "looks" like him as in facial features though. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I think they're both ranked in the top 5 or something... so there's that. I don't know about Malinga because he evidently had a 19 month lay off
                  That's fine and all, but what did they do to earn those rankings?

Malinga's most notable for beating a 65 year old Sahaprom and getting iced by Hasegawa in one round.

Comment

• santa cruz just made me a huge fan tonite, even though malingas just standing there in front of him...but still hes about to throw like 1300 punches lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      10-0 Santa Cruz...whitewash so far
                      you said whitewash.
                      aha HAHAHAHAHAHAH! hee

Comment

Working...
                      X