SHOWTIME Tarver - Kayode + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he needs to go back to the body

Comment

• Hmm Santa Cruz throws that straight right a little lazy sometimes. He also doesn't have any movement after he throws his combo and puts his guard up. But I guess that's his style... Like someone said, mini Margarito with more combos and less pressure.

Comment

• 5-0 Santa Cruz.....the right hand is landing well

Comment

• 5-0 Santacruz

Comment

• Leo Santa Cruz vs Anselmo Moreno will be a sick fight down the road if they both stay at bantamweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Hmm Santa Cruz throws that straight right a little lazy sometimes. He also doesn't have any movement after he throws his combo and puts his guard up. But I guess that's his style... Like someone said, mini Margarito with more combos and less pressure.
              They said that because of his face not his style. He fights more like Mikey Garcia or Jose Benavidez.

Comment

• Huh? This guy been boxing 3 years and going to the Olympics? Yea US not gonna win **** in that division.

Comment

• he kinda reminds me a lil of canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    They said that because of his face not his style. He fights more like Mikey Garcia or Jose Benavidez.
                    I know what they were talking about, Im not ******ed. But he also throws combos then puts his guard just standing there.

Comment

• Santa Cruz might face Agbeko next since he is next in the rankings. Malinga has a similar style as Joseph so this fight will be beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                      X