Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They must be talking about a chastity belt.

Does he have to bring his own or do they provide one?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You can't have well known celebrities doing time with the general population anyway, it almost never happens. Even when Mike Vick went to state prison, he was isolated for most of those 18 months I believe.

If you put those guys in with the general population, it just wouldn't go well. You can't put celebrities in with them, it almost never happens.

If Floyd was in with the general population, you'd have guys that may try to get at him, or you'll have half the population crowding around him and it'd probably start a riot or something.

Anyways, anyone with half a brain knew this already.
      Vick didn't do state time Vick did fed time. And I believe it's up to a person to decided where he wants to stay. They can't force u to pc up if u don't want to. In floyds case it was smart for him to pc cause I'm sure a lot of inmates in the general population would like to get their hands on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        You can't have well known celebrities doing time with the general population anyway, it almost never happens. Even when Mike Vick went to state prison, he was isolated for most of those 18 months I believe.

If you put those guys in with the general population, it just wouldn't go well. You can't put celebrities in with them, it almost never happens.

If Floyd was in with the general population, you'd have guys that may try to get at him, or you'll have half the population crowding around him and it'd probably start a riot or something.

Anyways, anyone with half a brain knew this already.

Throw him in there. I can't stand one rule for the rich and famous and another rule for the rest of us.

If he can't do the time, then don't do the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Vick didn't do state time Vick did fed time. And I believe it's up to a person to decided where he wants to stay. They can't force u to pc up if u don't want to. In floyds case it was smart for him to pc cause I'm sure a lot of inmates in the general population would like to get their hands on Floyd.
          Naw its up to the judge

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Throw him in there. I can't stand one rule for the rich and famous and another rule for the rest of us.

If he can't do the time, then don't do the crime.
            Regular people are in pc too. Not just celebrities

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Naw its up to the judge
              Lol!! Negative. Judges give out sentences only. A judge can't order u to protected custody if u denied. Where u stay is out of the judges hand. Nice try though.

Comment

dude's gonna either lose his mind or mellow the fock out

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  Regular people are in pc too. Not just celebrities
                  Yea rapist child molester and gang drop outs. Their all regular people lol.

Comment

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

dang! a window and a desk! since when does.... man he has it good.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      dude's gonna either lose his mind or mellow the fock out
                      I have a feeling Floyd might use this to change his attitude and personality. He's gonna put come and say he learn from this and is a better man now. This will be the perfect reason for Floyd to change his ways to attract more fans? But knowing floyd he will come out screaming thug life!!

Comment

Working...
                      X